Literall See God's Face Now!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 31, 2010
Unfortunately, most people who say they are Christian aren't. These are the wolves in sheep's clothing that Jesus Christ warned us about. They say that they are Christ's followers but they don't do as he says nor believe what he says.

The most beautiful promise that Christ ever made to mankind is in John 14. It is the promise that he will give the Holy Spirit to those who obey him. He also lets us know who his real followers are by showing himself exclusively to those who obey him.

I testify to this truth that Jesus Christ indeed gives the Holy Spirit to those who obey him just as he promises in John 14. He literally lets me see his face (eyes, nose, mouth and beard) in absolutely everything. I am 32 now and I have seen it for the last 9 years. Only after I started obeying Christ's every word.

Another way I know that I serve Christ is by the way the world treats me, just as Christ said, with hatred, insults, lies against me, and treating me as though I am I liar although I speak the truth.

Ignorance is not knowing something, it is excusable. However when somebody shows you something to be true but you still don't accept it. That is foolishness.

In this case, I demonstrate with labeled slide shows that as a result of strict obedience to Christ I literally see God's face (which I believe is the Holy Spirit) in everything. Any resistance to this truth is obviously foolishness and condemnable foolishness

Because brothers and sisters one must believe in Jesus Christ not a lie about him to enter eternal paradise and avoid eternal hell.

Save yourself from the eternal hell this perverted world is destined to, and believe in the truth about Jesus Christ. He shows himself to those who obey him just as he promised (John 14).

YouTube - El Rostro de Dios identificado 8 veces en el billete de 20 pesos Mexicanos

YouTube - God's face 38 times in Mexican 500 peso bill

YouTube - Popcatepetyl como lo vemos con el Espiritu Santo (parte 2)

YouTube - The light of heaven

YouTube - You aint a Christian unless you obey Lord Jesus Christ

YouTube - God's face in the my sheets.

YouTube - Scripture Quotations and Pictures Jesus's face is everywhere!

YouTube - God's Face in A to Z

YouTube - What I learned from a Men's Room wall.

YouTube - Mickey's tongue.....God's face is everywhere

YouTube - I painted God's realtime face on some shirts and sang Come in

YouTube - God's face is obviously everywhere here it is labeled for you several times

YouTube - This is a young boy learning to see God's face is everywhere

YouTube - march17onetreefaces

YouTube - Cara de Dios....God's face 1

YouTube - We can See God's face NOW!

YouTube - Jesus's face is everywhere watch this training video *:)

YouTube - Jesus's face is everywhere check out these trees * :)

YouTube - Pulling the wool off your eyes Jesus's face in a Shell Part 2

YouTube - Pulling the wool off your eyes Jesus's face in a Shell Part 1

YouTube - God's face can be seen everywhere *eyes, ears, mouth, nose and beard

YouTube - El rostro de Jesucristo esta por todos lados

YouTube - Help for Christ´s sake!

YouTube - El rostro de cristo esta por todas partes Marzo 1 2009

YouTube - Popocatepetl como lo vemos con el Espiritu Santo

YouTube - Jesus saved me from the lake of fire.