Little Lambs Are Still Called to Come to the Son Continuously

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 21, 2012
Revelation 22:[SUP]16 [/SUP]I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. [SUP]17 [/SUP]And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

With His help, really discern what is being written here. The verses testify of the Son to these churches and how that invitation is still continuously pointing believers in all of those seven churches mentioned at the beginning of Revelation to come to God the Father through the Son so as to avoid thirsting & hungering for any more of Him.

Again, if any believer in Jesus Christ is still thirsting & hungering for more of God, then come to the Son and believe in Him to no longer thirst nor hunger any more.

John 6:[SUP]35 [/SUP]And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

This is significant because to continuously invite believers to come to the Son is indicative that believers can be led astray from Him that they would thirst & hunger.

What happens when wayward believers seek the Spirit after a sign in the worship place? They hunger for more "God" as in for more of that phenomenon.

That proves that pointing to the Holy Spirit to receive "again" and after a sign is not the way to relate to God by, because all those that come to the Son are filled and thus shall never thirst nor hunger again. Those believers that do thirst & hunger, are doing so by not coming to & believing in the Son that they are filled, and thus saved.

Matthew 5:Blessed are they which dohunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

And how are they filled?

John 14:[SUP]6 [/SUP]Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 3:11I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Matthew 9:[SUP]17 [/SUP]Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.

2 Corinthians 5:17Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Galatians 3:[SUP]14 [/SUP]That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith....[SUP]26 [/SUP]For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. [SUP]27 [/SUP]For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. [SUP]28 [/SUP]There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. [SUP]29 [/SUP]And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Read that promise again for all those that come to and believe in Jesus Christ.

John 6:[SUP]35 [/SUP]And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

So wake up and trust the Son in being your Good Shepherd to help you follow Him.

1 Chronicles 16:11Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually.

2 Chronicles 7:14If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Psalm 24:6This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah

Psalm 27:[SUP]7 [/SUP]Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. [SUP]8 [/SUP]When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek. [SUP]9 [/SUP]Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

Psalm 105:4Seek the Lord, and his strength: seek his face evermore.

So don't be the foolish virgins that are out to the market seeking to be filled. Be the prudent virgins that know they are filled as they wait for the Bridegroom because they seek His face continuously because He will be coming for them at any moment.