Little Soldier Boy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bryancampbell

Leaves from the vine,
Falling so slow
Like fragile, tiny shells
Drifting in the foam,
Little soldier boy, comes marching home
Brave soldier boy, comes marching home
Seasons of the year,
Changing so slow
Like cold, frozen flakes
Resting among the snow,
Little soldier boy, comes marching home
Strong soldier boy, comes marching home
Leaves from that vine,
Growing so slow
Like empty, fallen souls
Looking for a place to go,
Little soldier boy says, carry me home
Little soldier boy, never made it home

N

Nuns_n_roses

I love this song!!! I remembered first hearing it in Avatar: The Last Airbender where Iroh was talking about his son who died in the war. :)

B

Bryancampbell

I love this song!!! I remembered seeing it in Avatar: The Last Airbender where Iroh was talking about his son who died in the war. :)
I know right!!!!! I added two more verses since that song only has one verse!!!!

N

Nuns_n_roses

I know right!!!!! I added two more verses since that song only has one verse!!!!
Wow you did? I didn't even know you had added anything since it blended together so well with the theme! Very impressive and beautifully done!!! :D