Living a life of Victory

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iwant2serve

Apr 12, 2009
Many of us as believers fail ro realize the victory we have. I decided to put this post up to encourage you in your walk and to begain to live in victory. We have to learn to as people the power in us because our God is all mighty and powerful. The first thing is to know whom's we are and who we are. We belong to God and are the called according to His purpose. Jesus our Lord and Savior defeated satan and all His works over our lives. There is nothing that is to hard for God to do in our lives. No sickness He can't heal, no habit He can't destroy, no heart He can't fix, no mind he can't regulate, and no situation He can't turn around. God wants us to be prosperous in every area of our lives, with no lack. The time is now to start your live of victory in every area of your life. So smile when the enemy attacks you, laugh in his face, dance on his head, praise God in the tough times, worship Him in all things, seek Him everyday. You are victory, you are a overcomer, you are the head, you are the lender, and you are the first. So let God arise in you and your enemies will be scattered.
May God bless you and keep you in His loving arms as you grow stronger in the faith.

BLC

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
Victory comes through the death of the cross. We have victory over sin because Christ crucified our old sin nature. There may be things that we never get healed of but we can have constant victory by taking up our cross. Victory has nothing to do with our life but rather Christ in us, the hope of glory. Paul said, 'I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ liveth in me'. When the corn of wheat falls into the ground and dies it bears much fruit, but if it doesn't die it abides alone. We are to die daily, that the life of Christ can be manifest in our mortal bodies. There is no victory outside of the death of the cross. It was the death, burial and resurrection of Christ that destroyed the work of the devil. Resurrected life can only come after there has been a death. The victory of resurrection follows death. The same thing applies to those dead bodies that are in the grave waiting for the resurrection that will happen at the rapture. We have victory over the devil because we have passed from death unto life and have been seated together in heavenly places far above the prince and power of the air. We set our affections on things above and not on the earth through the cross. Christ is only formed and raised in us through resurrection life because of death. Every time we let the plan of God work death in us, we get to partake a little more of Christ's resurrected life in our fellowship and experience with Him.

B

Blessed1Process

Amen Iwant2serve,

The war has already been won! So many Christians and non-believers alike have an abundance of doubt that they cannot even themselves see. It saddens me further when they can quote every scripture in the bible but then doubt God in his ability to take afflictions from us or to prevail over our enemies in this flesh. That tiny seed of doubt can kill, steal, and destroy. Know thy enemy, anyone who sows seeds of doubt, confusion, or fear is not sowing in the holy spirit and many of our members in the body of Christ are being confused as we speak and doubt it being planted. So truly what you say is very important to remind ourselves of daily and petition the lord in prayer to remind us and to strengthen our faith in these trials. I have found that smiling and laughing and waving our shield in the enemy's face to be a great way to give glory to god in the presence of adversity in the company of flesh, more so reminding the enemy of his imminent destruction. He cant blot the lord out but the lord can blot him out (For Good).

Phil 4:13 (KJV)
13I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Phil 1:28 (KJV)
28And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.

Phil 1:28 {and even more clear in NIV}
28without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you. This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed, but that you will be saved—and that by God.

Praise God the Father in the name of the Son, Lord and Savior Christ Jesus.
Bless each one of our brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus name.

Mark David

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.