Long forums

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Me knew dat, weally, me did!:geek:

In an effort to make this post longer than my sig-line:rolleyes:, I shall go on....

I hate it when a long poster reverses himself several times before he finally makes up his mind what he wants to say in the first place.o_O
Not a forum, but that reminds me...

"Whatsup guys, this is xyz, I am SO EXCITED because I have decided to make this YouTube video in my life, please hit that like and subscribe button, follow me on Instagram and Twitter and Facebook and my website, and support me on Patreon... So, my daily life has been good, I know this has really nothing to do with this tutorial that you wanted to watch, but I'm currently renovating my bathroom, so why not give you all the details? You must be super interested into my personal life, I'm sure nobody clicked on this video just because they wanted to watch a tutorial which is the actual subject of the video. So since we're in the bathroom, here's the bowel movement I had this morning. I saved it especially for you guys, there's a separate video about it for my hardcore fans and subscribers..."

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

TWENTY

YEARS

LATER

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

At this point I don't watch, when on YouTube I first scroll down for that one comment "14:00 thank me later".
People are so full of themselves.

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
I’m sure others must have mentioned this, but why do some people post what looks like an essay. I honestly think the majority will skim through them (like me)sorry 😐
People have short attention spans, its not good to post too much information at one time.