Long isolation period

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

prubini87

Hi,
My name is Pedro, I'm 25 years old and I live in Brazil. I have surrendered my life to Jesus at the age of 21 but two years ago I began to have panick attacks which led me to move away from the church more and more. Now I'm struggling against feelings of sadness, loneliness, and I really don't know what to do of my life. Although on one side I like what I'm going through, because I'm having the chance to evaluate many things and draw closer to God in a more personal way, I miss the fellowship of the church and I want to be back again as soon as possible.
Before my conversion, I was a hommosexual and my life was very worldly, and even now I struggle against my past often, but I am a nice guy overall and I'm hoping to meet a Godly (not perfect, but God fearing) woman who is passionate about life and God and wants to start an honest, biblically oriented relationship, having marriage in view.
I'm also looking for friends who share the faith in Jesus, from all over the world. I like chatting with people from overseas a whole lot and I have a particularly special love for the american people - that's a little secret, (or was) hehe.
Thanks for your prayers and for this great website! Please forgive me if I was too straightforward in the way I put things - I know it can scare people sometimes, but I hope it won't happen... Finally, I hope I can be an instrument of God here as well, and pray for others. May the Lord's grace and steadfast love overflow in our lives! He is a great God :D

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Welcome to christian chat rooms and forums. :)
I hope you will be pleased with the many good peole at this site. :)
I will keep all you ask for in my prayers in Jesus.

May God bless you in all you seek and hope for. :)

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Hi, Pedro, I'm ellie! I'm so glad you're here with us. :)
I have to admit, I'm amazed to find someone who likes us Americans. We have a terrible reputation around the world (some undeserved, some v-e-r-y deserved) and I wish I spoke Portugese half as well as you speak English!! (or at all, really. I studied Spanish, French, and Latin, but the Portugese language is sooo beautiful.) :)

I have daughters who have suffered with panic attacks, so please know I have a special place in my prayers for you.
I'll pray for that one special lady, too. God is good, and hears our prayers, and gives us everything we need. (yay!)

Looking forward to seeing you around. :)

ps- me, I like straightforward. ;)

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will pray continually for you. Please know that you have given yourself to the Lord. Have faith in him to guide you. Look not at yourself but at the Lord. Look and seek God for your healing. Once you do that your negative feelings will disappear. God is a great and able God. Give yourself to God and I recommend you to listen to more Gospel music. Most of the other music will keep you down and pull you away from God and his righteousness.
I have faith that this will help you. If you need someone to talk to about this...I'm here for you :)

P

prubini87

Thanks a lot for your love, prayers and advice! I appreciate them all very very much! I will continue to seek the Lord in prayer, reading books, listening to music that lifts up... thanks a lot! I have faith that if I didn't get totally lost before God rescued me it was because my family and other people were constantly praying for me, so I'm really thankful for your prayers now, I have faith God will hear them, many thanks!

P

psychomom

And remember God hears the prayers of His beloved son, Pedro, too! ♥