long time since i have been here

• Thread starter BrOkEnAnGeL1991
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BrOkEnAnGeL1991

well i just want to send an update... last time i was here i was very suicidal... edgy ... not in the best shape... well may 31 i tried to suicide... and not long after that i started therapy... im stil in therapy... things are getting better... seeking God with my whole heart... umm... not too sure what to say lol.... i still am struggling with self in jury and i have 31 days today no self injury.. yay... umm.. well i guess thats all i have... gonna try to stick to the boards and go to chat more :) hope to catch up with yall laters

:)

W

White_Wolf

I'm new to CC, however, I am glad that you have rejoined us! In my time here, I have met some very awesome people! I hope while your here, you will meet more as well!

It's a great blessing to have you! Seriously! And I will be praying for you!