Look for the good!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 21, 2009
;)
I've been noticing there are many people who have no self worth. Saying bad things about themselves.

Please stop it. I want you to sit down and think of all the good points about yourself.

I'm sure each one of you have many wonderful qualities! I know you do.

Don't defeat yourself with bad thoughts.

Sit down and write all the wonderful things about yourself. Hang all your good points up around your house.

You need to build yourself up.

In this hard crazy world we can grow up with people always putting us down. We can't let all that the bad stuff stick to us. Give it to God.

Did someone ever tell you you weren't good with school work? So what! Maybe you were a great artist, a great baseball player, maybe your a great cook, and don't run around thinking of what you can't do so well.

Each one of us are great at something, lots of things and you have to focus on the good.

So what if there are things we just are not good at. We can always learn to do things better. We're a work in progress. We're winners!

Who would want you to feel bad about yourself? Yes the devil would. Don't help the devil. Tell him he has to pay you back 7 times for everything he has stolen from you in Jesus!

Now go on and build yourself up. Its very important for you to really know how much God loves you. Some of us say that God loves us but we really don't feel that he does. Tell yourself all the time that God loves you. You must embed that into you always.

Now go have victory!