looking for a Non-denominational Online Seminary or Christian University that is based on good Bible-based scripture teachings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

bartmac123

Jun 9, 2020
Hey all,

I'm looking for affordable Online Seminaries( or Online Universities that offer Christian Courses), however, I do Not want to enroll in seminaries or Universities that are Overly biased towards a particular denomination or ones that are overly political. For example, I do Not want to enroll in Knox Theological Seminary or Princeton Theological Seminary because they generally teach the Reformed Baptist doctrine, and tend to lean towards Calvinism. Furthermore, I would Not want to enroll in Liberty University because the academic environment at Liberty is very political in their vocal support for Republican party policies.
Also, I would Not want to enroll at Oral Roberts University’s College of Theology and Ministry because it might lean too much on Pentecostal/Charismatic preaching. Basically, I'm looking for a Non-denominational Online Seminary or Christian University that is based on good Bible-based scripture teachings. Could someone please provide any suggestions?

Thanks,

Anonymous

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I considered going to school to study theology also, but had the same concerns you do :cool:

Best wishes in your endeavor, and may God bless you! :)

S

Scribe

Check out Globaluniversity.edu. I can't say enough good things about this great online opportunity. The text books are based on quality of hermeneutics, belief in inspiration of the Word, focus on getting people trained to minister and get to work fulfilling the great commission. You can go all the way through doctorates if you want. No short cuts. Same requirements as other seminaries but much more affordable. Scholarly but intensely spiritual.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
John G. Lake ministries has a Bible course available at jglm.org, they start with the DHT or Divine Healing Training, then go to the New Man series, which scripture teaches us to "put on the new man", after we accept Christ and make Him Lord of our lives.
There is a daily teaching that at this time is from the New Man series.
Just changing the way I have prayed to the scriptural way they instruct has brought a great increase in results.

Nov 26, 2012
Hey all,

I'm looking for affordable Online Seminaries( or Online Universities that offer Christian Courses), however, I do Not want to enroll in seminaries or Universities that are Overly biased towards a particular denomination or ones that are overly political. For example, I do Not want to enroll in Knox Theological Seminary or Princeton Theological Seminary because they generally teach the Reformed Baptist doctrine, and tend to lean towards Calvinism. Furthermore, I would Not want to enroll in Liberty University because the academic environment at Liberty is very political in their vocal support for Republican party policies.
Also, I would Not want to enroll at Oral Roberts University’s College of Theology and Ministry because it might lean too much on Pentecostal/Charismatic preaching. Basically, I'm looking for a Non-denominational Online Seminary or Christian University that is based on good Bible-based scripture teachings. Could someone please provide any suggestions?

Thanks,

Anonymous
I applaud your decision for a strong Biblical foundation and possibly teach or preach (?). However I’m curious, why sign it anonymous? If you want to stand strong for the Lord, I would start with a public declaration. Perhaps you have your reasons. I hope you find an online school that fits. I too would like to prepare for ministry so I’m hoping you get some good feedback that I can follow also.

-Steve