Looking for an Accountability Partner

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TAussieBon22

Hey y'all,

So lately I feel like its been a real struggle trying to stay in the word of God because of all of the things that have been going on during the summer like traveling for sports and starting the college search.

One thing I've always really wanted to get into was accountability and having someone to keep each other on track with.

I go to a very large church and it was very hard trying to find an accountability partner in my youth group.

I asked someone what I should do and they said that I should try online accountability. So I'm giving it a try.

I really feel like this would be good!

Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Jun 10, 2013
Yeah ! that's true! I have an online partner which I met here. Talking about our christian life and even some daily happenings makes me feel stronger :) My personal friends are busy so whenever I need someone that I can talk to, I just leave a message to her. But I think she's also busy now cause she haven't reply yet. LOL Hope you find your online partner Godbless ! :)

AAAPlus

Aug 2, 2011
In reality, there is no accountability to be found online. Accountability involves being accountable to someone even when it's uncomfortable. On the internet, you can just pretend or lie. It's much harder to do it real life. If you're serious about it, finding a real-life person who you interact with on a consistent basis is the way to go.

chi123

Jun 6, 2020
Have you found an accountability partner/ group?

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Have you found an accountability partner/ group?
Since this thread is from 2013 and the person you're asking is no longer a member, I'm guessing you won't find out.