Looking for artistic talent

  • Thread starter Thread starter PG
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PG

Banned
Aug 14, 2013
6
0
0
Hey out there. Anybody who loves to draw Anime and would like to be part of a new Christian launch project email me at *********

Blessings!

Pastor Glenn
 
I wish I had that kind of talent. I pray the project would be blessed.
 
I draw anime. I have for about 6 years. i can even show you how well i can draw. just let me know.
 
This guy sent out many messages to our members trying to promote his own site, against our rules. I sent him a message correcting him for this, and this so-called pastor replied with two words:

"Screw you."