Looking for Christian friends

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
People come and go as they please on here. Either they get bored and move on... or something comes up and don’t want to be here anymore. You will notice some folks used to be apart of this site.. then leave for a short time... then come back.

Very far and few between come back. But have fun making friendships lol!

Kdade

Sep 6, 2019
Hey guys, I'm 20 years old, from Ireland and I'm relatively new to this forum. I'd like to get to know some Christians as I haven't got much Christian fellowship in my life right now. Feel free to message me, I'd like to chat 😊
Hello
I am Sarmad from Iraq. I live in Australia. I would like to have chat with

Kdade

Sep 6, 2019
People come and go as they please on here. Either they get bored and move on... or something comes up and don’t want to be here anymore. You will notice some folks used to be apart of this site.. then leave for a short time... then come back.

Very far and few between come back. But have fun making friendships lol!
Hello
I am interested to make friendships and to have interesting chats