looking for friends dont know how this site works please help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Evangelic

hello everyone I am new here just joined am looking for friends dont know how the site works. when I try to go and chat it dosent give me a window to type in lol. please help would love to chat and make friends here seems like a really kewl place.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Chrstian Chat.
You will meet lots of frends here.

K

Kooper

hello everyone I am new here just joined am looking for friends dont know how the site works. when I try to go and chat it dosent give me a window to type in lol. please help would love to chat and make friends here seems like a really kewl place.
Hmm. My knowledge of the "puter" ain't as good as most. Maybe if you try contacting an admin. Maybe they could help you. Anyway...

Welcome to CC. I hope that you have fun getting to know the people here. I'm pretty sure you'll find like-minded persons to befriend. :) God bless you a million times He blessed me.

-Kooper

Dec 19, 2009
Welcome to CC, Evangelic.

I never go to the chat rooms, so I can’t help you there. The forums are fun.

Dec 19, 2009
The only thing I know about the chat rooms is that you need to install Adobe Flash Player, which is a free download.

F

Forgiven66

Hello Evangelic, and welcome to CC.

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
Hello, Welcome to CC, when you go to where it say chat rooms at the top left.... then ther will be a small box where it say I don't want to use web cam.... or I do... choose there which one you want... there is a down pointing arrow... next to it ( from left to right) is where you want to hear people speak, leave it along if you want to hear people when they talk... next to that will be a chat now press that and it will take you to the chat room... the loung... in the top right where it say "rooms" press that and there will be a drop down list of rooms... stroll to the room of your choice and press it... you will go to that room. do the same when you want to go to another room.....

R

Reikon

Welcome to CC. I hope you're having a blessed day :) I don't go to the chat much either but you can always private message a member or talk to them through private messaging too.