Looking for my Husband.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kittypotter

Im esther. I have been waiting but... can a person be tired of waiting and looking for also?? well, I think I am :(
Peace, blessings and mercy on you all.

Thanks for reading,

C

CatWoman

Dear you are only 26 years old so you could not have been waiting long. You still have time. Some times its not seeking God for answers but what we do in the mean time while we are waiting for answers. You have to ask yourself "Do I want a man who wants a woman like me?" and be truthful to yourself. If the answer is "NO" then you need to work on yourself. Work on your flaws to become a better person. Work on yourself to become a good christian mans wife. Your a very pretty young woman. I dont see why you would have any problems getting a date. You need to, if your not doing this already ,get out of the house and expose yourself to people. Like go to school, volenteer, go to church and bible study.Help others and these are all attractive qualitys that you would find in a good wife. Show yourself as being dependable. And remember that one is a whole number.

C

Candypop

Re: Looking for my Husband.

You are God’s designer original. I know just how lonely it is when we want to be special to someone. God has his very best for you and me his timing is always perfect. Confess and receive it Matthew 25: 6 "At midnight the cry rang out: 'Here's the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!'

Stay blessed ;)

D

Daughter

Dear Kittypotter

I might be younger than you but I can understand what you're talking about on a certain way.
But there's something my God showed me...
Wether you are single or married, it's both a blessing.
The strongest thing is that the single even has a bigger blessing because they will see Christ as their bridegroom.
And the best husband you can have is the Lord Himself...

By the way, I'm not saying you shouldn't find a husband but what I'm saying is that you should have faith.
God is God and submitting to Him also means trusting Him and waiting for His time.
If you want a husband you should pray for one. But don't put your hope in a husband or finding one but put your hope in Christ because a husband on earth.
It's better to keep your hope in Christ and keeping Him first in your heart, than put all your hope upon a man.

Much love in Christ

Sarah

E

EllaD

Even though you don't know who he is yet, God has him all picked out for you. In the meanwhile pray for hm. Pray for his safety every day. Pray for his spritiual growth. Even though you don't know where he lives, or what his name is, or how tall he is, praying for him every day will make him become more and more special to you.

J

Jtorie

Dear Looking,

The Bible says when a man finds a wife he finds a good thing!! Therefore, don't go seeking one out, but allow your husband to come and find YOU!!! Be blessed in the Lord and be the Virtuous Woman until that day!

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I bet if you had these glasses you could find him

Feb 1, 2011
well I just broke up with my gf, Im 20, and I kno that she was not right for me because I know that if I would have stayed with her she probably pulled me away from God..... I agree with you God made everyone in pairs, and I know that my true girl is somewhere out there, I know that she is an awesome sweet girl who has been praying and waiting for her special guy. so now that I'm out of a difficult relationship, I strive to make myself into the man that God desires me to become, and the great guy some awesome girl deserves. :)

H

hotfudge

I guess there is just a stage in our lives when we want a partner so much that we seem to grab God on the collar and say: Common God!Where is he?
I dunno if that strong desire will ever go away as we age but surely He will never let you down.
Psalms 27:14 Wait on the LORD; be of good courage,and He shall strengthen your heart;wait, I say, on the LORD! I know you already heard this verse a million times but remember these three things: 1. We are to WAIT; 2. He is LORD; 3. He forms, builds, causes, works, does, teaches, and He leads! My single friends would usually say "Urgh!Tell me that when you are 30 yourself and still single." :D :D Yes, it's not easy..it's NEVER easy.But by the grace of God, you can do it!

P.S. Do consider CatWoman's suggestions. :)

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

....and those glasses might also be the reason he's hiding.

Ridiculous... Those glasses are gonna be what brings them together in holy matrimony...... you just wait, your womans gonna be wearin them bad boys to!