Looking for someone to get to know and see where it leads

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 13, 2009
Hi my name is James I'm 23 years old and have had my heart broken more times then I care to remember. At the moment I'm an assistant store manager for a McDonald's and am hoping to get into ITT tech for computer programming and web page design. I love God with all my heart and just looking for that special someone to love and care for me and to grow in the Lord with me. I live alone and am prior military. I have a pretty good head on my shoulders (at least I think) lol. if you want to know more you can either e-mail me at [email protected] or send me a mail here or can also message me on my yahoo im sn which is cooldawg6000. Thank you for taking the time to read this everyone and I wish you the best in anything that you do.

Nov 13, 2009
My name is Liam Im 25 I enjoy long walks on the beach and I am very VERY gay. What do you say Jamie? ;)

-tries to keep a straight face-

........ Can I get a side of fries with my man-love? I -giggles alittle- I like their salty taste!!! XD

-falls over laughing-

Nov 13, 2009
I'm just messing with you brother. I really hope you all the best. -looks at his previous post and shakes his head- I am so banned.

S

sweet_eyes

lol shame on you laim hi james!!!! i would be happy to be ur friend

Nov 13, 2009
She thinks I'm funny? -sLides up beside sweet eyes and drape one arm around her- hey babeh... You come here often?

"if I do this right I will cast all other men in a bad light thus improving friend james' chances" narrates liam unwittingly.

C

CurlyGirlGrace

Lol this thread was extremely entertaining.

Nov 13, 2009
It's because of me.

:|

I like to dance -scrunched up his face and waves his arms around like crazy-

I'm dancin' look at me dance!!'