looking for the right one

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

water07

Hey looking for some christian friends and a christian g/f It is hard to find other christians to fellowship with
Add me if you wont..

Jun 4, 2006
I hope you find a lot of friends on here.....CC is a great place for that!

B

bobie

for some reason i kinda feel like its impossible to find a good christian girl! but hey, with god nothing is impossible :D

B

Browneyedgirl17

haha aww! bobie you are so right! WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLEEEEE! :) well water I think were already friends sooo! haha.

Mar 2, 2010
Looking, with the right motive, and the right heart, With God behind it and working in it. Then I expect you to be blessed greatly with the right one.
Seek First God's Kingdom and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. I think, and I have noticed, that some people come looking for people of the opposite gender for alteriour motives. That is a completely different struggle. I myself will be 33 this year. I would like to be working on a family now. But emotionally, spirutally, physically, and financially i may not be ready.

Keep the faith bro, but not from others.