looking forward to this adventure

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

seaglass

Hi I'm seaglass,
Can't wait to meet many of you special folks.
I'm recently retired and a new grand mother as well.
love to all

D

DanuckInUSA

Greetings, congratulations and blessings.

D

Dragon_Hunter

Seaglass, what a wonderful name, do you look for sea glass at the oceans crest ? Great site, and welcome,

Congratulations on new grandbaby, Yay,

God Bless

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
seaglass, hello and welcome to christian chat.

C

Crazy4GODword

Welcome friend

Feb 9, 2011

Oh you poor lost souls, you follow your god thinking that he leads you to salvation not realizing that it is indeed Chaos leading you towards corruption and discord. The truth is that there is in fact, no god, only chaos and disorder which is the root of all human life. GOD gave us up to our ****ation the instant that his bastard set foot on this earth and now we are left with empty words of PRAISE to a nonexistent GOD. Your soul will rot in the earth as will your body and you will be eaten by maggots. My only wish in life is for the innocent followers of this heinous lie will realize their deceit and return to the gods of old who will still listen. I have sacrificed many creatures, both sentient and not, in honor of the gods in the hope that they will take pity on your lives.
Your lives are a lie and I hope that I can convert you before the brethren of the wolf take you into their bloody embrace.