Looking someone for interchange the language

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

ariel40

GOD Bless you!!!

Hello, I'm looking someone for interchange language talking about the GOD WORD, I'm Dominican and I speak spanish and I'm learning english...if there is someone that he or she are learning spanish I can help him or her because I want to improve my little knowledge about the English language, and to share culture and above all to talk about Jesus Christ...

Bye...

S

Serbe

Want change,Spanish for Serbian?Hm,where are the smile icons gone?

S

sweet_eyes

i would be happy to do that with you... i would like to learn spanish

E

epw

hi and god be with u

E

epw

is anyone on

E

epw

am new here

A

ariel40

Hi, I have more time on weekend... my MSN is [email protected] , I need to learn how use penpal...God Bless you