Looking to chat with new peeps

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

dedeye29

Hello people. I'm new to this forum and just trying to find peeps out there who would like to chat about the Lord or Christian Music. If that's you, leave a message and just state your favorite band and how long you have had Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. God Bless!

Matt.

G

goth4god

I've been a child of God for about 6 years! ^_^
and I love tons of Christian bands! =] in fact I even help with concerts sometimes! =]

M

MusicalMe

Hey Matt!

I grew up in a Christian family but it didn't become real for me until I was 12 (I'm 25 now). I like all different kinds of music (and write some!) so feel free to message me sometime if you want!
God bless
Anne

S

sweet_eyes

I grew up in a christian home as well...:) I think I was around 13 when I accepted the Lord. I love castiing crowns!I met them at a concert they gave, that was neat. Hope you enjoy it here.....Anna

Dec 22, 2008
I've been saved 12 years. Have had some rough patches here and there but who hasn't? And I LOVE HAWK NELSON!!

K

kan

I LIKE BEBO NORMAN

A

Aya

hey Matt :)
im a little young but i would luv 2 talk ;)
& im wonderin wat ur favorite band is...so..wat is it??

D

dedeye29

My favorite band when I accepted Jesus as Lord back in 1998 was dcTalk. Then the Newsboys, Audio A, Third Day, Delirious, and then I got bored with everyone doing the same style, to me it got stale. I still like those artists but my fav band would be Living Sacrifice, hands down. I've seen so many artists many times, I got to see Delirious and Chris Tomlin at one show. it wasn't a show, it was worship. So that's a little bit of musical taste.

A

Aya

ohh coo ;)