Looking

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Chaplain_Mike

I am looking for the name or artist of a song from around the 70's or 80's. The words went like "He met a woman in the street, she leaned against an open door. And through her half parted lips she sang a song. She was a woman of desire, and her friendship was for hire.....You have learned the song of the hater and the darkness is filled with those he has fooled, you need to learn the true song of love. I know it If you'll listen I'll sing it to you." I think the song is called I simply owe love every thing. If you have any info on this please let me know.
Also looking for info on a song that went "You got the want to, and I got the can't do, I got a wife and you got to go. So be on your way and don't you forget it. When you got the yes oh baby I got the no"
Thanks for your help all.

B

biscuit

I am looking for the name or artist of a song from around the 70's or 80's. The words went like "He met a woman in the street, she leaned against an open door. And through her half parted lips she sang a song. She was a woman of desire, and her friendship was for hire.....You have learned the song of the hater and the darkness is filled with those he has fooled, you need to learn the true song of love. I know it If you'll listen I'll sing it to you." I think the song is called I simply owe love every thing. If you have any info on this please let me know.
Also looking for info on a song that went "You got the want to, and I got the can't do, I got a wife and you got to go. So be on your way and don't you forget it. When you got the yes oh baby I got the no"
Thanks for your help all.
Maybe you will get lucky and someone will give you the info. Until then, you really should give as much info on the individual, groups or genre of music.

C

Chaplain_Mike

I have no info on the artist or the music other than those few lyrics. They were gospel songs from back in the day.

B

biscuit

I have no info on the artist or the music other than those few lyrics. They were gospel songs from back in the day.
Gospel songs is a big lead ... thanks.

C

Chaplain_Mike

the song was based on calvin miller's the singer