Lord Bless You All! :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JONNY5

Apr 9, 2021
In July of 2014; I lost my Grandpa. The night before I lost him he told me to follow my dreams and to find something in my life that I love and to pursue it. Throughout the rest of that year, I fell into a terrible depression, and in December of 2014; I stopped breathing on my couch and was about to meet God for judgment. When coming from this experience, I was admitted into the hospital around 17 times throughout the course of 3 years wanting to take my life/ feeling like I was in my own personal hell and when getting out I ended up becoming very isolated from individuals resulting in secluding myself from individuals in my room for a whole year. My weight went up from an already high of 410lbs to 600. After his death and going through the near-death experience I had given up and didn't know how I could get out. One day those words had really sunk in that my Grandfather had given to me and I fought myself through my depression and other illnesses by going to church and rebuilding my relationship with God. I am still in the process of working through my illness of Bipolar, Schitzo-affective Disorder, agoraphobia, and PTSD. My Grandfather and I had not had a good relationship before his death and these last words really made me know that he loved me and wanted me to put my best foot forward. Before he passed, I was addicted to alcohol, gambling, and only cared about myself. After his death; I am still working on turning my life over to Jesus Christ and my love for myself in order to help others especially individuals who don't see the hope out of their circumstances like I once did and still do. The fight I took in laying down alcohol, going back to school, getting a stable job, working in the church, and helping others has really shown me the love that my Grandpa and family wanted for me in my life. My passion in life is to help the homeless by setting up a center in which the individuals truly wanting help can come and live and go through addiction recovery; as well as, classes to help them manage money/finances, help them in landing a job, finding housing of their own, giving them the option to work towards education, and growing their love towards life goals they can have in order to set out to achieve what brings them happiness. My current fight is going to School Full-time, Working Full-time, losing weight which has been a struggle but I think I am starting to get back on track little by little, being a great and reliable Uncle for my Nephew, working on my relationship with Christ/ myself/others, helping my family out as best I can emotionally and spiritually as my dad has CHF and is fighting every day with his health, fixing my current financial struggles and growing my faith in Jesus to become the best man of God I know I can become. One day, I plan to own a Church. I will continue to work full-time at my job at the bank for my own personal income instead of a church paying me to be their pastor and the proceeds from Tithes and offering will go to Local ministry in the homeless center in ministering them to grow and loving a living life to the fullest. I am just so grateful that my life has taken a 360-degree turn already even though I still experience some storms and it started with the lovely departing words from my Grandfather and always having God right beside me even when I thought he wasn't there. I am just so thankful for the individuals God has place into my life; my family, friends, brothers, and sisters in Christ, and overall the loving and corrective / rebuking righteous power of Jesus over my life. I wish everyone the best and I just want to let you all know that I am thankful for you!