lord dry my tears

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

dear lord i come to you tonite; my hearts so sad and blue i need someone to talk to lord and i need to talk to you there so much in my life right now .i sometimes feel alone ; the problems that im facing now; you said ; youd make your own you know my heart; you feel my pain ;thats why i look towards you its just that i dont understand these things im going through it seems that it blows up in my face i sometimes feel that;you dont care ; whats happening in this place why is it dont feel your love or amazing grace ? i need to feel your presence; lord;to know that you are mine i cant go by feelings lord i need you all the time i know your word is true- but lord i need to feel your touch my heart is searching for you lord i love you so much i know you died upon that cross ; to take my sin and shame i guess you havent turned away that im the one to blame but do you think i can reach down from your throne above and reassure me that you care; and i still have your love ? you know that im just human lord; just made of simple dust ; i can t handle things alone ; i need to feel your touch i need to know that ; though i fall ; youll pick me up again ; and help me through these problems ;lord just by holding my hand . so dry away my teardrops ; lord i know not what to do . but this i know ; when i need help i can always count on you !amen

P

Ph8th

This is what I needed this morning...........The pilgrims journey it is very familiar to me ......Thanks

O

OFM

GREAT WORK LOVE IT VERY MUCH ALOT NICE KEEP WRITING YOU GO GIRL BEE BLESSED ALLWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!