Losing control physically.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morganlitchfield

I'm only 16, and I have worked myself up stressfully to the point where I have had 5 ''hypertension attacks'' in just 4 days, which consists of constant headaches, dizziness, nose bleeds, and awful ringing of the ears that last about 10 minutes. And I have high blood pressure. No medication because I haven't been to the Doctor's in 2 years. I'm Hypoglycemic (low blood sugar), so I have the shakes all the time because when I stress out I do not eat.. Which, has become a ''chasing your own tail" situation. If I am this stressed at this age, I can't imagine what it will be like when I'm 25.. Prayers appreciated, and if any advice.. I'm open to it. Thanks.. <3

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I see that you are a pro-wrestling fan. :) I am one myself. I will continue to pray for you. I ask that you continue praying for healing. Psalms 37:7 "Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass". I would also say watch what you eat and try to eat healthy whenever possible. Don't lose hope. God will do all. You just have to follow him. Rest in him. Use scripture to fight when it happens. You will get to this.

J

jkalyna

You asked for advice, I am not giving you medical advice since you take no meds. The local CVS store sell a herb and it cost about 5 dollars for 100 capsules. I've been taking this for about 20 plus years, and my blood pressure is like my daughters, the same, 110/70 and it stays the same. Oh it's called VALERIAN ROOT. usually at nite, since it is a excellent RELAXER also, God"s blessing always. I always take it,,,,,, usually I take 2. It will change your B/P. It will lower it ..... sometimes I just take it a couple times a week if needed. It you get stressed it's a great stress buster....

Last edited:
C

Chezz

Praying for you!! God Bless.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Morgan i just prayed for you. I'm sure this is very scary for you. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs, praying for you in Jesus for victory over all of this. :)

I used to battle panic attacks at one time, then I read scripture where it said praise God in all circomstances.
At first I was not really convinced about it all, but stepped forward in faith, trusting Jesus for help.
Amazingly, doing this brought me healing, and I no longer suffer from them.
I just wanted to share this , so you would benefit from this gift of praise and help in Jesus. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

W

woka

Hi there, the anxiety firstly has to come from somewhere? I always like to search the route, this is what the Lord has always laid on my heart. That way it gives me a sense of knowing and admittedly control lol. This way I have been able to identify when an "attack" is coming and learn to avoid those trigger area's. That was the first thing I wanted to share.

The second is the food hehe, the things you need to try and eat when u can are things like brown rice, lentild, eggs, chicken, fish, meat these are all blood sugar stabilizers and give us the energy we need without causing our sugar levels to spike and quickly drop again which doesn't help.

The foods to avoid are sweets, cooldrink, white breads, caffeine, white rice, fried foods, potatoes etc, these are high in sugars and carbs that cause the spike and the dip again so quickly.

Hope this helps.

D

Duckies

I pray that you find your peace and soon heal through this difficult situation. Keeping you in my prayers!

Keep seeking the Lord and he will give you his peace.
Whenever you feel stressed, if going out and getting a walk doesn't help, try to log on to the site and reach out... it might help if you just have someone to talk to on the other side. Just a suggestion :) God Bless friend!

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Morgan, I'll pray for you. By the way, it very well be less stressful for you at 25, just so you know. Also, your coping mechanisms should be fully developed by then. I hope that is a word of encouragement for you. :)

What exactly is stressing you out?

M

morganlitchfield

Thank you :) And at the moment, I'm working 12 hours, 6 days a week.. I have to do my homeschooling by myself, along with getting my GED this year.. The stress of everything jumbled up all at once and the fact that I have to do it alone.. (God is with me, I know) but my human emotions can't handle all of it. lol

S

Siberian_Khatru

If I am this stressed at this age, I can't imagine what it will be like when I'm 25...
Exactly!

"For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he {already} sees?"

You seem like a smart cookie. I'll be praying your tail doesn't get the better of you, and for overcoming what ails you. For what it's worth: I'm happy to see you default to prayer, rather than medication or loathing.

P

Powemm

Hello hello !!
Ua I imagine you are very busy with all that going on ... Remember to ask God fir His help to carry the load .. He waits in excitement for us to do so.. The heavy weight feeling is a reminder we may have forgotten to ask for Gods help.. The weight is really a good thing .. It means we can't handle things on our own and without God we can do none of it .. Also, look inside yourself and ask yourself this question ... "Who" is the authority on your body? The high blood
Pressure , stress ... Or God? when things try to take authority over in my body , I make a quick reality check with myself as to who is actually in charge in there .. Of course
god is .. And since god is in charge on our temple "our body " there is no room
For anything else to gain control .. it has to leave because when god is in charge there is no other authority to rule in it ..it has to
Leave as God is about to send his Leo wrestler ammo in to cast it out !!!!
remember to capture every thought entering your mind too... Asking first the question "is what I'm thinking a thought god would give me ? If the answer is no, hand that thought immediately up to God and ask for a trade out .. hand it up and read a verse in his word instead .. trade for trade this is what laying our burdens at the foot of the coss is about .. I'll be praying for you and checking back in with you to see how yoire doing .. Remember all the authority that is in you .. With allrhat awesomeness how does anything else stand a chance??Go get EM !!! You're about to put some stuff under your feet in gods victory !!

Mar 21, 2011
I'm only 16, and I have worked myself up stressfully to the point where I have had 5 ''hypertension attacks'' in just 4 days, which consists of constant headaches, dizziness, nose bleeds, and awful ringing of the ears that last about 10 minutes. And I have high blood pressure. No medication because I haven't been to the Doctor's in 2 years. I'm Hypoglycemic (low blood sugar), so I have the shakes all the time because when I stress out I do not eat.. Which, has become a ''chasing your own tail" situation. If I am this stressed at this age, I can't imagine what it will be like when I'm 25.. Prayers appreciated, and if any advice.. I'm open to it. Thanks.. <3

I've found that a low carb, ketogenic, high fat, Atkins style diet control Hypoglycaemia.

P

prodigaldaughter

Hi

I want to tell you that you seem anxious over something hand it over to God. He is greater than whatever you are going through! Jesus said "Come to me all who are heavy burden and I will give you rest" Ask God to give you the peace so that you can be still and not be anxious over anything so that your anxiety attacks can cease.

When you anxious over something it increases your stress hormones thus causing the physical signs you are experiencing. When we hand over it all to God when we submit to Him before His throne of grace and mercy what we are dealing with in the name of Jesus He shall fix it!

The first thing you may notice is a cleansing (tears will flow) when you submit praise and worship Him on your knees with hands lifted up! Offer up to Him the sacrifices of praise and thanksgiving. Invite His presence into you and your whole life. Invite the Holy Spirit. Sprinkle the blood upon yourself, your life and the whole situation that you are going through. The second thing upon doing this you will feel calm you will feel peace ask God to embrace you with His presence and to keep you there.

Jesus came to set us free and who the Son sets free he shall be free indeed! He came to give you life abundantly. He can restore it all. If we believe all things are possible! For we have the victory in Jesus. So fear not and do not worry He is with you right now right where you are :) Because you seek you shall find and because you knock the door shall be opened!

Finally, you are to declare over your life the promises of God. Declare His words over your life. When you wake up in the morning and say your prayers rebuke satan and his works against you rebuke all curses etc and declare that this is the day the Lord has made and that you shall rejoice and be glad in it!

Father God in the name of Jesus I humbly come before you and I lift up in prayer morgan I ask dear God that You embrace her with your presence. That the Holy Spirit be upon her and reveal to her what You want her to know. I ask dear God that in her seeking she shall find and in her knocking the door shall be opened! Release in her Your divine will and your divine wisdom show her what she needs to do with regards to her situation. I ask dear God that her peace be restored that she will once again have the stillness and that she will know that YOU are GOD! I ask all this in Jesus name Amen Amen