losing hope

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

depressed_angel

Today my friend died I received a call this morning from his mother she said "i'm sorry Israel died,he was shot" and hung up on me, no emotion in her voice i wasnt sure how to react i ws in shock i strted wheezing and barely made it to my inhaler in time almost wish i hadnt for a second... He was a good guy he never did anything wrong in his life idk y this happened...I was angry at him earlier i still am...my whole life has been full of empty promises and people saying they won't hurt me and end up doing so... I remember he said "I would never do anything to hurt u i promise,you can count on me being there for your birthday this year" well it seems like a lie nw...yesterday ws a really good day I had hope for having a bad couple of weeks now not so much i feel lied to betrayed sad angry...IT'S NOT FAIR HE DIED!...its not fair...i dnt want to lose hope but i'm feeling I am starting to...God is the only person who won't leave me but I feel so isolated right nw...if this is a test I dont like it...I feel like im losing everything i have got going good on right nw...please pray for his family more than anything they didnt deserve this...he didnt deserve this...he was one of my best friends and i'll never forget him may God keep him in all that he is...idk wut to do or wut to really say anymore...im lost for words

J

Jesusfan2

maybe it wos joke? how ever... God bless you... I am praying for you :)

With love
Your sis in Christ
Ruth

W

wyldkat

If that was a joke it was a low down dirty 1. I am sorry to hear this Angel. You, and his family are in my thoughts. Keep strong, (forgive me I can't remember the exact location or the exact wording) but If He brings you to it, He will bring you through it. Nobody deserves to lose any one that way.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Hi Angel, You have to put your trust In God right now, things happen in life and we cannot let everything that happens bad affect us. This is the whole point of beleiveing God, as we are tested. It seems so unfair at how some have to deal with things in life, but beleieve me something good always happens in the end. Keep focussed and alert, you are to young to be down anyway. God Loves you and so do other people. You are young and have your future ahead of you. Be strong. Love Mandy x Just do positive and nice things for yourself and others.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Angel, hold on to Jesus, he is close to the broken hearted.
Sometimes our sorrow is so great it is hard to see it.
But God Our Father promises to wipe away every tear.
My prayers are with you and your friends family in Jesus.
Hope is believing in things unseen. :)
Hugs and God bless.
pickles

D

depressed_angel

Thanks u guys...I really appreciate it all...Im doing everything I can right now not to think about him, today I kept myself busy at work and just kept praying to myself things would get better...it doesn't change the fact it happened but it did help a little with keeping my mind off it i guess its a step towards getting closure for him...

H

holydaveholy

What a horrible story. Sorry.

Just remember that maybe everything happens for a reason, and if so, it is usually a human reason. God however, is able to use even the worst scenarios to produce incredible good. That is where we can find a source of continual testimony of His true nature, that He is good.

God bless.

C

camragirl73

you know iv never had anyone close to me die so i can not say i know how you feel but for the part of everyone letting me down in my life yes well thank God they let me down I ran to him

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I continue to pray with you in Jesus.
Hugs and God bless.
pickles

J

jamest48

angel,that is a very bad thing to have happen but know this,the word says that He will not put anything on us that we can not bear.Pray in the Spirit and let Jesus hold your hand,strengthen you and direct your steps.Jesus will never leave or forsake you,that is a fact because the bible says it is.When you are going through these trials,tests and troubles,it is on your knees crying out to God that you are your strongest,remember,God came down to us because we could not go up to Him.The word also says that weeping may endure for the night but joy cometh in the morning.You will be in my prayers as his family will,God bless and strengthen you,sister,AMEN