Losing weight!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Denny78

Aug 14, 2019
So, I dated a guy sometime last year for about a year and SKYROCKETED in weight. It was crazy. After I broke up with him in December, I started really focusing back on my weight loss journey.

As some of you know, I was super into fitness and health back in the day. When I went through some hardships in my life, I lost focus for about a year. After my breakup, I really wanted to get back into it and am now OBSESSED with it again. I cook a lot of clean food (making Bacon Ranch Turkey Burgers this week) and I work out!

This is a VULNERABLE post.

But, here is a picture!

On the left is July 2018, and on the right is a picture that was taken of me at a baseball game LAST NIGHT. :D

View attachment 201804
Life CAN and DOES get in our way sometimes. It is easy to get distracted even when we stay close to our Church, Read Our Bibles and have Fellowship with Our Brethren and Sisters. Never forget Our Father, Son and Holy Spirit never leave our side.

Amen!

von1

Apr 22, 2010
So, I dated a guy sometime last year for about a year and SKYROCKETED in weight. It was crazy. After I broke up with him in December, I started really focusing back on my weight loss journey.

As some of you know, I was super into fitness and health back in the day. When I went through some hardships in my life, I lost focus for about a year. After my breakup, I really wanted to get back into it and am now OBSESSED with it again. I cook a lot of clean food (making Bacon Ranch Turkey Burgers this week) and I work out!

This is a VULNERABLE post.

But, here is a picture!

On the left is July 2018, and on the right is a picture that was taken of me at a baseball game LAST NIGHT. :D

View attachment 201804
I just ran across your post, thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful smile and look great. The main thing is you seem like you have a beautiful heart that is what really matters. God bless you

Bleed

Dec 8, 2019
isn't it a great feeling...... I've also lost some and have kept it off!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
hmmm. sounds like he was a "carrier" for weight gain! ha! Hope you were led to the "right" one since then.
I have dropped some here, was in attendance at a wonderful Holy Spirit filled event this weekend and am experiencing great success in this area since then.
blessings and thank you for the thread.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I have lost nearly 60 pounds, and have no idea how or why.. Or WHERE.. lol

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I have lost nearly 60 pounds, and have no idea how or why.. Or WHERE.. lol
Wow that is nearly thirty kilo's, is that correct or did I do my calculations wrong?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
2.2 k per lb.
It's a bunch, I am so very happy for her.
I just found pineapple real reasonable, need to have fruit, our
winter is rough on us, GG know's as well.
Blessings

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Well, the days of feasting are over and now back to the exercise bike, weight training, whatever he calls us to do to glorify Him.