lost friendship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

what memories do you have of a lost friendship ? i have cards n letters that were happy memories

O

OFM

me to as well.

chip

Banned
Aug 29, 2012
I still mourn the loss of the one whose life had attracted my attention to Jesus, hence the root of what brought me to salvation. She wanted a relationship after I became a Christian, I did not. I was in awe of her and her life, and did not even consider a relationship as even being a reasonable thought. She sort of hit with it like a brick upside the head one day and I was so stunned I had to say - no. Who would have thought she would end the friendship at that point?

I know, a really naive guy.

SweetShelly35

Feb 21, 2012
Hmmm, The last friendship I lost was in highschool so it's hard to remember. The friends I have now are keepers, and I dont plan on loosing a single one of them. Good topic tho LOL

Last edited:
O

OFM

Hmmm, The last friendship I lost was in highschool so it's hard to remember. The firends I have now are keepers, and I dont plan on loosing a single one of them. Good topic tho LOL
"i agree with the above post,i do not plan on ever losing my cc friendships that are spiritually centered allways"i am thankful for my deep strong interpersonal cc friendships in our faith community.amen.!!!

C

chu_huifen

I lost my last friendship at high school, I was sad and desperate at those moment and ask why they leave and dumped me..
"You're blessed when you feel you've lost what is most dear to you. Only then can you be embraced by the One most dear to you. (Matthew 5:4 MSG) this verse make me realize that it's okay if I lost most dear which is my best friends cause with that I can see His awesome Is God. After I attend college, we lose contact, yea I lose contact with all classmate, but I realize that they don't build my spirit and help me to growth and get closer to God. I meet gat and blessed friends in my cell group from 2009 till now. God introduce me His people to blessed my life with cell group, leader and spiritual mom, CC friends and my great pen pals in here, I thankful God for His precious relation that I have :D

O

OFM

I lost my last friendship at high school, I was sad and desperate at those moment and ask why they leave and dumped me..
"You're blessed when you feel you've lost what is most dear to you. Only then can you be embraced by the One most dear to you. (Matthew 5:4 MSG) this verse make me realize that it's okay if I lost most dear which is my best friends cause with that I can see His awesome Is God. After I attend college, we lose contact, yea I lose contact with all classmate, but I realize that they don't build my spirit and help me to growth and get closer to God. I meet gat and blessed friends in my cell group from 2009 till now. God introduce me His people to blessed my life with cell group, leader and spiritual mom, CC friends and my great pen pals in here, I thankful God for His precious relation that I have :D
I lost friendships as we do different things in life i still pray for them i pray for my 4 grade girl friends carla,rosemary and cheryle who taught me how too jump rope,you never 4get true friends no matter how the friendship ended we can allways remember them all our life long in prayerfully prayer.amen!!!!!!!!!!