Lost in the wilderness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kittycat7

Restore us, O LORD God Almighty; make your face shine upon us, that we may be saved.—Psalm 80:19

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Read about who you are in Christ several times until it gets into your heart. Remember you have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly And the evil one can only mess with our minds when we are not applying the word of God. I pray for you this is a hard battle but the Lord has called you an overcomer. A book that might help you and has helped a lot of people is called stomping out the darkness by Neil Anderson

tlf777

Feb 21, 2017
Have things gotten any better Deezybee? I assure you that the Lord does hear you.
"He reached down from heaven and rescued me; He drew me out of deep waters." - Psalm 18:16

Do you have a local church body? This is something that is so essential in the life of a believer. Also, during the week it is especially encouraging to me to daily read the Bible and listen to programming that is uplifting. One way I do this is by listening to Focus on the Family. I LOVE that the broadcasts are short, and I frequently play them while I am doing various chores around the house.

You don't have to tackle the wilderness alone, I promise you this!