Lost My Daddy <3

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KaylaStevenson

Hello, I am Kayla, I am 17 years old and 1 month and 2 days ago i lost my dad . He passed away in the hospital with me and my mom there with him, I never ever thought i would have to experience this so early in my lifetime. I loved my dad, i miss him so much, Christmas this year was not the same, I have feelings of anger, bitterness, hurt, sadness, and despair. I never got any presents this year, because it was my dad who spoiled me, and it hurts to see all of my friends telling me what they got for christmas, all their electronics, beauty supplies, clothing, everything, and here i am, i got nothing, I am starting to blame God and i dont want to do that but i read in a pamphlet that it is part of the grieving process to blame God, but i know it is not God's fault, God just needed another Angel in his Kingdom. I am going through a struggle and i am losing my hope in God to help me, ive prayed and prayed for strength but i feel like i am getting weaker and weaker, i never knew how much i loved and needed my dad until he was gone <3 .. Please pray for me and my mom .. we need Jesus now more than ever! ..

Attachments

Z

Zipline

Kayla I'm praying for you and your mom,I'm in hospital,don't know how much time is left but if I go it's to a permanent home.
What your friends have is temporary ,everything here is temporary,where your daddy is there is permanance,so God has the answer.I must praise Him,victory in what His plan for our sin He's done.

J

jb800m

praying for you and your mom

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Hello, I am Kayla, I am 17 years old and 1 month and 2 days ago i lost my dad . He passed away in the hospital with me and my mom there with him, I never ever thought i would have to experience this so early in my lifetime. I loved my dad, i miss him so much, Christmas this year was not the same, I have feelings of anger, bitterness, hurt, sadness, and despair. I never got any presents this year, because it was my dad who spoiled me, and it hurts to see all of my friends telling me what they got for christmas, all their electronics, beauty supplies, clothing, everything, and here i am, i got nothing, I am starting to blame God and i dont want to do that but i read in a pamphlet that it is part of the grieving process to blame God, but i know it is not God's fault, God just needed another Angel in his Kingdom. I am going through a struggle and i am losing my hope in God to help me, ive prayed and prayed for strength but i feel like i am getting weaker and weaker, i never knew how much i loved and needed my dad until he was gone <3 .. Please pray for me and my mom .. we need Jesus now more than ever! ..
My deepest sympathy goes out to you. It is a heavy burden to bear but I trust that our unfailing God will strengthen you and your mom. I'm praying
God bless.

P

psychomom

My deepest sympathy goes out to you. It is a heavy burden to bear but I trust that our unfailing God will strengthen you and your mom. I'm praying
God bless.

Kayla, I sorrow with you, sweetheart. :(

These words from starfield are the words I thought when I read your post.
The God of all comfort will be faithful to you and your mom.
I pray for grace to trust Him and look only to Him.

Please, keep in touch as you wish?

with a mother's love,
ellie

sandtigeress

Apr 29, 2013
praying for you.

Give yourself time to grieve.

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
Lord Jesus, please touch Kayla and her mom with Your peace and healing. It is so hard to lose the ones we love, especially unexpectedly and at such a young age. Give them the comfort they need in order to move forward together and be bonded closer than they once were. Let healing and grace fill their lives as they live them according to Your will and plan. Surround them with strong, compassionate and understanding godly women who can help them grieve and grow and keep Your hand firmly upon them this day and always. In Your precious name I ask this, Lord Jesus. Amen.

L

lionandthelamb

Dear Kayla,
Words alone cannot say how sorry I am for your loss. All I know is that I lost my brother on Dec. 23, 2002 and even though it may have ben eleven years ago, I still miss him a lot. Christmas was not the same for years but as the years went by the pain of him being gone became less and less hurtful. Kayla it does get better, trust me. Kayla its okay to be angry, hurt, sad and there will be many more emotions that you will be going through and that's okay. God understands if you are angry with him, He is a big God and He knows that you are hurting. He can handle it! You need to grieve, you need to cry. All these emotions that you are feeling, is normal. God loves you Kayla, right now I believe that He is holding you and your mother in his arms. He is not going to let go! Lean on him! You are not alone Kayla, I stand with you during this time in prayer and love. Kayla, Psalm 23 is used a lot for funerals but recently the Lord showed me that He is our Shepherd, He is there to protect and guide us, you (Kayla) as well. He is there to keep you safe. He is there to restore your soul. He knows that you are hurting and angry. You (Kayla) are walking right now through the valley, but He says that He is with you and that His staff and rod are there to comfort you and again to protect and guide you. The Lord is there to support you during this time. If you need to talk, I am here!

All my love and prayers!

E

EliBeth

I'm terribly sorry for your loss, Kayla. I can't imagine the agony. Know that you are loved. And God's power works best in our weakness. Rely on Him and He WILL susain you. God bless you. :)

K

KaylaStevenson

Thank you , My moms name is Ellie too ! I have to keep my trust in Him for our needs! :)

J

J-Kay-2

Kayla: You have been given emotions and God is not upset when you
tell Him how you are feeling. You have many friends here giving you
love and holding you up in prayer. Your love of your Daddy will always
remain in your heart. He left an important part of himself behind, and
that is in you. God will be there to meet you needs. Jesus will wipe
away your tears. It was a blessing you did get to see your Daddy
cross over to be with the Lord and you know the peace you saw him
leave with, shows he is in a beautiful place.

It is okay, to grieve. And as one told you, Grief will hit you at times
when you least expect it. But do not be ashamed, and do not be afraid
of your future without your Daddy. God has given His word, He will be
with you always.

With love and prayers in Christ ~