Lost my mind. Please Pray.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 9, 2014
Recently, I found out that I've been having little anger outburst, and depression outburst. Just when I get really annoyed or aggravated with people. I have thoughts I shouldn't have about self-harm. Though, I really haven't reacted to the depression or angry just thoughts. I just scream and curse. On another note, I have found out I am diagnosed with fatty liver disease and low Vitamin D levels. On another note, I have been having a lot of trouble getting along with my coworkers recently I don't know why. Continuing on, I am starting school for my bachelor's degree so please pray for me with that. I know this keeps on going, but my grandfather just recently was diagnosed with cancer just want to pray for him. My grandfather's been there since my father left our family.
Thank you
Milo..

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Lifting you and your grandfather up in prayer to the Lord.

I used to have anger outbursts at work, due to nonsense and strife created by coworkers at work, but I started catching on to the look of satisfaction those coworkers had on their faces whenever I became angry and had an outburst. I also noticed it whenever someone else had an outburst as well. Where I work it's like a silly game of, "whoever loses their cool looks like a fool" and I used to hear them snickering behind my back after my outbursts in the past. I always said, "high school never ends." :rolleyes:

Now I strive to never have angry outbursts at work because I don't want to give them the satisfaction. I once heard someone say, "the less you give a crap, the happier you will be." Unfortunately, that seems to be true at work. Of course, that does not mean don't care about doing a good job at work, but don't care or concern yourself with nonsense and other things that are out of your control that go on around you at work. ;)

Jul 9, 2014
I was fine, but something basically just to say "The straw that broke the camel's back." It was going well. Then one day I was stuck doing the one department (men's) pallet during father's day. That is a lot of stuff to do for one person, and people kept piling stuff like for other departments like accessories and stuff like that on my cart when they had three people working on a pallet that had about to twenty boxes on it. While I was stuck doing more then twenty boxes by myself, plus a cart filled with lose merchandise. It kinda of stinks, but I looking for another job at this moment. It seems like where I work there really isn't much teamwork when it comes down to it. So I looking for another job where teamwork is a must to get stuff done! I have an opportunity awaiting for me. I have an interview on August 3rd and it is an overnight position. I pray I get this job, because I feel like it is the right for me. It is a shift supervisor for overnights. So I can work during the overnights and go to class during the day. I only have two til 12pm. on Wednesday and Friday. And three classes on Monday: Classes start from 10am-8:45pmish. The overnight is 10pm to 6am. I slept more during the day so if I get this job it will be nice.

Thelma

Jul 14, 2018
I was fine, but something basically just to say "The straw that broke the camel's back." It was going well. Then one day I was stuck doing the one department (men's) pallet during father's day. That is a lot of stuff to do for one person, and people kept piling stuff like for other departments like accessories and stuff like that on my cart when they had three people working on a pallet that had about to twenty boxes on it. While I was stuck doing more then twenty boxes by myself, plus a cart filled with lose merchandise. It kinda of stinks, but I looking for another job at this moment. It seems like where I work there really isn't much teamwork when it comes down to it. So I looking for another job where teamwork is a must to get stuff done! I have an opportunity awaiting for me. I have an interview on August 3rd and it is an overnight position. I pray I get this job, because I feel like it is the right for me. It is a shift supervisor for overnights. So I can work during the overnights and go to class during the day. I only have two til 12pm. on Wednesday and Friday. And three classes on Monday: Classes start from 10am-8:45pmish. The overnight is 10pm to 6am. I slept more during the day so if I get this job it will be nice.
Everything is on GOD’s Hands, in GOD’s time. I pray that HE will provide a job that is better suited for your schedule and personal needs. Please consider this new job carefully because of the hours.... you don’t want to burn out or miss put on what GOD may be trying to show you in your life and journey with HIM.

T

theanointedsinner

God, anger and self-harm is not who he is, help tame the destructive urges that he may have, and I thank you that he is taking steps to seek help in forums like this. Help assure him that anxiety doesn't have to be constantly on his mind that peace is still possible. Supply vitamins and be with him and his grandfather, amen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree with this prayer, please bless Milothethird and this prayer. Bless with your healing, character and good health. Help to have a good relation with co-workers, bldss in studies also heal the grandfather of cancer and bless with a good health. Lord please answer this prayer, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for Milothethird. Bless his health and heal him. Let him find peace in thee. Bless his family. In thy precious name. Amen

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about the struggles you are going through, Milo. Do you think it might be helpful to consider counseling for your situation? I’m praying, asking God to provide healing, strength and wisdom to overcome your issues as you trust in Him. Also, self-harm may seem a way to express or maybe even release some of the deep emotions by purposely causing physical injury. Unfortunately, this way of handling feelings always results in even greater hurt. As you may have already realized, this is not an issue you should try to handle alone.

Please know that I’m lifting up your grandfather, too, that the Lord will touch him with His healing hand and help him according to His perfect will. Grace and peace to you and yours!

K

kittycat7

I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes.
Romans 1:16