Lost , not giving up !!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lana-Kay
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lana-Kay

Guest
There was a time when my heart was full of love for Our Lord , full of joy and peace. As the years have gone by , I have lost that strong faith. I know it's because I carry hurt and anger . I need prayers, and any advice available to purge my heart of the negative , toxic emotions, and let The Lord back in .
 

Attachments

  • hedge_window.jpg
    hedge_window.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 463
not giving up !! I will NEVER give up ever !!
Hebrews 12:1 English Standard Version
Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.

With all my heart and with all my tears all the days of my life I will always pray for you my beautiful sister in our lord Jesus Christ. God bless.
 
Last edited: