lost

  • Thread starter Thread starter anonymous24
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

anonymous24

Guest
I grew up in it, Ive always known the word and I know something is gonna happen, Real soon. But I just cant, and I know what will happen, but why cant I devote myself to YOU. youre the reason why im here, and I want to, but, is it that im not ready or is it that im afraid? only time will tell but will my time run out? I guess im just lost.