lost

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bcm0548

I need to talk to someone about my life preferably an older man who has lived life and has plenty of advice to offer and can maybe guide me in the right direction....

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for you to be encouraged :)

K

kenisyes

If I will do, you may PM me.

know1

Aug 27, 2012
I need to talk to someone about my life preferably an older man who has lived life and has plenty of advice to offer and can maybe guide me in the right direction....
I would start by suggesting you seek God first. Man can and does mislead many. Without the assistance of God how will you know what the right direction will be if God is not in the picture. I know it's easier to take a pill than to sit down and really spend time with God, but outside God, if you are born again, you can do nothing of or by yourself, or should I say without God, and everything you attempt to do will eventually turn to failure. God is the one who causes good to come about in ones life.
Another thing, while you are seeking God, ask if there is any sin that you did or even one or both of your parents did that you need to repent of. You can repent for and on behalf of your parent. Sin causes curses to take hold in one's life. And once that starts, you have to rebuke the worker of that curse after you repent. That is, if there is anything that you need repenting of, which I believe you do. Otherwise, you most likely wouldn't be in, what looks like a fix.
I thought I would give you an idea of what I am like and what I believe if you decide to ask me anything.
At any rate, I pray that God give you wisdom and move you in the direction He desires for your life and those around you.

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
I would start by suggesting you seek God first. Man can and does mislead many. Without the assistance of God how will you know what the right direction will be if God is not in the picture. I know it's easier to take a pill than to sit down and really spend time with God, but outside God, if you are born again, you can do nothing of or by yourself, or should I say without God, and everything you attempt to do will eventually turn to failure. God is the one who causes good to come about in ones life.
Another thing, while you are seeking God, ask if there is any sin that you did or even one or both of your parents did that you need to repent of. You can repent for and on behalf of your parent. Sin causes curses to take hold in one's life. And once that starts, you have to rebuke the worker of that curse after you repent. That is, if there is anything that you need repenting of, which I believe you do. Otherwise, you most likely wouldn't be in, what looks like a fix.
I thought I would give you an idea of what I am like and what I believe if you decide to ask me anything.
At any rate, I pray that God give you wisdom and move you in the direction He desires for your life and those around you.
Condescending and presumptuous much?

I wouldn't ask you for directions to a gas station after a response like that.

To the OP, you can PM me if you like.
I will attempt to give wise council.