love forgives every sin

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

do you easily forgives other people sin ?

• do you love your bro

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • do you criticize ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • do you judge your bro and sister

• what is love and forgivesness

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 20, 2011
It was Saturday morning about nine o'clock
Mr. Albert was sitting in his yard he was busy in reading the newspaper. The sun appeared clearly and sky was blue. The gleams were spreading every where in the yard that were brimming with grasses and flowers
He was employ in the bank as a clerk he was about fifty six years old and thin. He was wearing in his sleeping dress and spectacles
His wife whose name was Catherine she was putting wet clothes there for dry on the wire. She was a house wife and large woman. His daughter whose name was Marry brought tea to him who was sixty years old, frail and willow wild and student in ninth standard
thank you my dear. He took the tea and said to her dearly
“You welcome papa” she said with angle smiled. She was standing there and began studying to the news paper. Catherine finished her work and came to there
“Do you know Albert? What did your son do last night?” She placed the basket on the grass
“No, I don't know” he saw her in his spectacles, turned the page and saw the next paper a bird’s eye view
“He drank again. In spite of, you gave him last chance”
“I am very disturbed. Tell me, what should I do now?”
He placed the newspaper on the table
“We advised him but he did not pay attention. I think so, we should severely punish him” she said
“Yes you say right. We should punish him”
“We should inform the police” he saw his wife and the daughter
“Yeah” they both shook their heads
“OK” it decided” then, he took paper and began reading
Catharine picked up the basket and went into the house and Marry went to near the flowers
In the night, his son Robert came into the home he was nineteen years old, young boy in the tennis shoes and blue jeans, he drank and his shirt was half out in the jeans his feet were staggering
First of all Catharine saw him in the living room
She scowled in angry and called out
“Why do you do this? You want, we would die”
Mr. Albert who was reading the book he came out into the room to heard the voice of his wife and saw his daughter also
He become furious “Catharine stop, don’t say anything, I am calling the police”
He called the police and two police men came to there, within few minutes and they arrested him
When he was going along with the police he saw, the entire family member’s faces with demand of freedom but they’re standing quietly
Next day was Sunday; other family members were attending Sunday service in the Saint Paul church
Pastor James was addressing on love
Peter asked to Jesus, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times”
Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy seven times”
“Dear, when our brothers do sin against us when we become a god and want to punish them and hate them but it is duty of God who would decide it. But why we want?
When people do not obey him he does not punish them. He always help and gives chance to improve himself and he gives every thing to man. He does good deed with bad people who refuse and ignore him
But we are simple and small people we take authority. We came on the earth to forgive sins of people. Don't hate them and judge them.” only give chance and love because with love we can win the bad people and we can defect to evil it is philosophy of God it is will of God

After his addressed, the choir sang this song,
“God loves everyone
He forgives to every sin
We should love everyone
We should forgive to every sin
My brother. my sister, my son”

Mr. Albert and his wife were hearing the song. He got very serious. She began weeping and Marry saw her mother's tears and also began weeping
Robert was in the lockup. he could not sleep in the whole night
Darkness was there. Only one dim light was lighting in the corridor. One large security man was there, who was walking and beating door of the lockup with his stick. His shadow becomes high when he walks from darkness to light. He was like dangerous and watching at all prisoners in the lockup. Robert was afraid to see all this and he felt alone and he thought
“No body loves him and began weeping
Next day, Mr. Albert did not go to the bank. Whole family went to the police station and paid the fee of bail and they released him he came out to the lockup and saw his family who were smiling he embraced them with big smile and tears shed in his mother eyes and sister they brought him at home and he left drink.