LOVE IS fULFILLING THE LAW OF GOD BUT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU MAY IGNORE GOD'S LA

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2013
Peace be with you, "Keep the Commandments" means after being born again 'abide' (continue/keep/bear/comply with/ conform to etc. in the Word of JESUS, beginning from Matthew chapter 5 onwards for the MASTER continued to give us Living instructions of GOD's Love (Agape, the Law of the HOLY SPIRIT that sets us free, Romans 8; 2) to 'practice' completing the New Covenant through HIS Apostles for the church to be as one body of CHRIST (one teachings for all and be that one church).
Isn't the Gospels of CHRIST is teaching about GOD's Love and love for others? Isn't the instructions of the Apostles to the church teaching about GOD's Love and love for others? Isn't all these one teaching for all born again to abide to form unity in the church?
Apart from this acknowledgement and doings according to the New Covenant, the church is divided. There will be many denominations and different conducts of love and each one disagrees with one another. The ones who become confused and lost are the lambs and sheeps. Who said Love has no Law? Who's Love are you practicing? The world's, who also show they are loving towards one another, as CHRIST mentioned them in the Gospels about the pattern of this world? Or GOD's Love called 'Agape' according to HIS SON's and Apostle's Teachings that completes the New Covenant of reaching and obtaining eternal life?
Didn't LORD JESUS CHRIST teach us, 'going through the narrow road is very difficult to follow'?
Why a blind faith without a Law and deceiving others?

G

Amen that is a good point nice

Feb 7, 2013
Peace be with you, our Teacher is the HOLY SPIRIT, also even when HE speaks through, using anointed men and women but they must be Holy Scripturally based and no compromise even though there are imperfection present in them. This is not because i am good, for it is written; "Only GOD is Good." This word is HIS and must only remain in HIM forever, Amen.
i am sorry that, 'Likes' only goes to GOD the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, who have given us salvation and HIS, HOLY SPIRIT through HIS SON.
i am merely an unworthy servant just doing my duty to build, edify, remind and stir up one's memory about the written 'Ancient Last Words' of GOD in the New Covenant, only through CHRIST and the Apostles to the seven churches, chosen by GOD the FATHER to serve CHRIST, only using HIS talent in me to serve, for HIS lambs and sheeps whom HE gave HIS Life to Redeem.
May GOD the FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST bless you in spirit and truth.