Love Judas

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

Some of you are blessed to be able to discern by the Spirit. This is a gift of the Lord, to use for his glory. But this gift can also be misused if it is not used appropriately. Some of you can see the evil that is happening in a person's life, and you pray, this is good. I have learned, that Jesus loved Judas. Even before Judas betrayed him, Jesus knew it, but he treated him no less than the other disciples, calling him ''FRIEND.'' And this is a powerful new level of love, that ALL believers should already be at. It is the love that Jesus commands. To love them that hate you, pray for them that persecute you. Bless them that curse you. Stephen new of this love before he was killed saying ''Do not lay this sin to their charge.'' We know Jesus knew of this love saying, ''Father forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.''

And how great is this love!!! The Lord is perfect. His tactics for salvation are SOOOOOO much more than we can think. If we did things the way he guides all the time, I just wonder how many people would be saved!!

I know for sure, and even thought to write, about the Judas Spirit today, and to warn the believers against it, but I thought that this would certainly bring out the worse in some believers. You might ask how. I am sure Jesus knows the heart of every man, and he has given me insight into it by his ways. He knew the hearts of man are evil from youth. This is a warning. However, it did not keep him from healing and loving them, even up to the day they killed him.

So we know this lesson of love, that the Lord is teaching us far surpasses anything men can think of. It is a love that LOVES JUDAS. May Jesus bless you and keep you.