"Love Not The World"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 25, 2012
You and I don't agree with each other on anything, but this is one I have to give you credit on. Red this is so right on target, that alot of claimed believers couldn't handle being told this kind of brutal truth. They would run.
Brutal truth? Not at all.......

Isa 3:12 "As for MY(YHVH) people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them! Oh, MY people, those who would lead you cause you to err, and destroy The Way of your paths."

Truth IS that in this wicked, evil day the prophecy of Isaiah has reached it's climax!

For not only do "women rule over men and children oppress them", but such has been legislated and made "LAW" ;-(

"Those that would lead others" are leading them astray indeed and Truth!

And it is the pagan catholic and christian systems of religion, all of which but carry on the legacy of the pharisee's, that lead the multitudes along the broad way to destruction that "destroys The Way of their paths" as they pervert YHVH's Order. So it is that "women rule over, and children oppress them" ;-(

"Come Out of her, MY people!"

For Our Father, HE, not man, established HIS Order:

Our Father is The HEAD of The Messiah,
The Messiah is The Head of man.
And the man is the head of the woman.......

Sadly, mankind has chosen to establish their own ;-(

Once the first link in the chain was broken by the heretical doctrine that is pagan catholicism's trinity, it was only a matter of time before the second and third links would be perverted by mankind's "imag"ination ;-(

And so the dis-order, chaos and confusion of this day as he/she's and she/he's abound!

** the following testimony was first published in 2008 **

Kids are everywhere! Where Have All The Children Gone?

The following was heart felt more than thirty years ago, and today?

Do you feel as i feel?
Do you wonder just what's real?

Do you see the little child?
Do you see them running wild?

I see their hurts and i see their tears,
I see their doubts and i see their fears ;-(

Now could be that's what i look to see,
Yet what i see is real to me!

Now am i alone to care and cry?
Or must i close these eyes and surely die.......

Today those of this wicked world have denied The Order of The Only True GOD to the utmost ;-(

Rather than GOD'S Order:
......................................................GOD
......................................Messiah
..............................man
................woman
.......child

Those of this world have taken it upon themselves to legislate a new world order ;-(

.......child
................woman
..............................man
.......................................Messiah
......................................................GOD

So it is that "kids" abound midst the dis-order that is of this wicked world ;-(

Yet while there is breath there is hope!

For Miracles do happen.......

Hope is there will be those who take heed unto The Call of The ONE and ONLY True GOD and "Come Out of her, MY people!"

For they will "Come Out" of the systems of this wicked world(babylon) and especially it's systems of religion!

Because history has bore witness unto multiplied millions being killed and enslaved in the name of the god of this, or that religion ;-(

And The Faithful will not create a system of religion for The Faithful ARE Family!

The Family of "Our Father and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named".......(Eph3:15)

So it is that the brethren of The Messiah are but "aliens and pilgrims while on the earth" for we realize that our "citizenship(Life) is in Heaven" and that soon, and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last!

Till then:

Father Help! and HE does.......

"Where have all the children gone, long time passing"?

Now am i alone to care and cry?
Or must i close these eyes and surely die.......

Last edited:

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Jer 10:12 and 51:15 "HE(GOD) has made the earth by HIS Power, HE has established the world by HIS Wisdom, and has stretched out the Heavens by HIS discretion."

i can not recollect, nor could i find any verse(s) that testify of "GOD making the world "fall"ible like man and then both will be perfected", but a jw should be able to do so.

It is well to remember that Peter testified that "the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished"....... And the surface of the earth was renewed.......

And today the scriptures clearly reveal that 'd'evil "father of lies" rules over the world that now is, for John testtifed, "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one", and so it is that the brethren of The Messiah are exhorted to "love not the world, or the things in the world" for "whoever loves the world has not the love of The Father in him"!

Will share something i have considered for quite some time concerning "GOD establishing the world by HIS wisdom".

Why Creation? Why is the world so wicked and evil? Why?

GOD created the angels(HIS sons) 'perfect', yet even in that perfection one of those angels decided that he wanted to be like "god" and rebelled against HIM, as did 1/3 of the other angels that followed him.

The angels who remained faithful unto Our Father and GOD won that war, yet those angels who rebelled against HIM, i believe, left a void in GOD's Family, in the very Heart of GOD, and it could be that Life as we now know it was Created so that that void would be filled.

In HIS Wisdom GOD chose to create a creature(man) from the dust of the earth who would be given a choice, the "free will" to "Love HIM with all their heart, mind, soul and strength" while on the earth, or not to!

And those who freely chose and desired to "Love HIM and Serve HIM" rather than being self-serving. would be tried as gold, in the fires of pride, selfishness, affliction, persecution, temptation,,,, while on the earth!

All who chose to Love and Serve HIM and would willingly forsake all, YES! and their own life as well; those who were tried and tested midst the refining fires and remained Faithful to HIM would be translated into HIS Family to fill the Void left by those rebellious angels.

For Our Father knows that if we did not forsake and rebel against HIM while on the earth in our natural, fleshly, temporal, earthly bodies, we will not forsake or rebel against HIM when HE gives us our New, Spiritual, Incorruptible, Eternal, Heavenly Bodies!

Eternally Thankful we will be! and forever free from the fleshly "I(pride,ego,id,self)" that was in all of us!

Soon, and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last!

Till then:

Father Help! and HE does....... Now and Forever!
I found the other scripture I was refuring to, but still dont know how to copy and paist so Ill just provide the chapter and verse. :)
Romans 8: 19-21.

God bless
pickles

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
Romans 8:19-21

19For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Feb 25, 2012
I found the other scripture I was refuring to, but still dont know how to copy and paist so Ill just provide the chapter and verse. :)
Romans 8: 19-21.

God bless
pickles
Thanks for posting the scriptures 'grandpa'.......

As for copying and pasting help just click on the line below.

How to Copy and Paste - YouTube

Now i did not watch the video but i believe such should help you learn cutting and pasting.

If not do a search on "copying and pasting" and other websites will be listed.

Peace, in spite of the dis-ease(no-peace) that is of this wicked world....... francis

May 7, 2007
Hello everybody. I just read the messages in this topic. My english is not good but i like to reply. Love not the world. I hope i love THE Lord my comfort most. I love Him i trust Him. Maybe à few people here know me. I have Bin here for à long time. Tonight i had à birthday from my brother. I sat there and was looking to al these people laughing, having à good time. Being very succesfull in their jobs, life, finances and Health. And there were we. THE only christians as far as i know. Husband with à very aggresive kind of prostatecancer. I had cancer for 3 years but still under control. Both of us lost our jobs à few times. So financial problems.And so i can go on. I know, live is not fair, i do not want to be like them. But i really really want to be happy again. Oké i can comfort people when THEy are in need. Cause i Bin there. But it huts so much.

Feb 25, 2012
Hello everybody. I just read the messages in this topic. My english is not good but i like to reply. Love not the world. I hope i love THE Lord my comfort most. I love Him i trust Him. Maybe à few people here know me. I have Bin here for à long time. Tonight i had à birthday from my brother. I sat there and was looking to al these people laughing, having à good time. Being very succesfull in their jobs, life, finances and Health. And there were we. THE only christians as far as i know. Husband with à very aggresive kind of prostatecancer. I had cancer for 3 years but still under control. Both of us lost our jobs à few times. So financial problems.And so i can go on. I know, live is not fair, i do not want to be like them. But i really really want to be happy again. Oké i can comfort people when THEy are in need. Cause i Bin there. But it huts so much.
Seemingly unbearable, excruciating pain, unable to even pray, just the audible cry, more liken unto a scream, of Father Help! HELP ME! i can't take this anymore! Let me die!

Yet we live to experience evermore of HIS Faithfulness, for Truly in HIS faithfulness HE afflicts us so that we won't go astray......(Ps 119:67, 75)

Psalms 119 used to be my headache cure, however i don't remember the last time i had a headache.

As for the "laughing, have a good time, successful in this world, healthy people"?

"But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled, My steps had nearly slipped.

For I was envious of the boastful,when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

For there are no pangs in their death, but their strength is firm.

They are not in trouble as other men, nor are they plagued like other men.

Therefore pride serves as their necklace and violence covers them like a garment.

Their eyes bulge with abundance, they have more than heart could wish.

They scoff and speak wickedly concerning oppression, they speak loftily.

They set their mouth against the Heavens, and their tongue walks through the earth.

Therefore his people return here, and waters of a full cup are drained by them.

And they say, “How does God know?, and is there knowledge in the Most High?”

Behold, these are the ungodly, they prosper in the world, they increase in riches.

Surely I have cleansed my heart in vain, and washed my hands in innocence.

For all day long I have been plagued, and chastened every morning.

If I had said, “I will speak thus,” Behold, I would have been untrue to the generation of YOUR children.

When I thought how to understand this, it was too painful for me!

Until I went into the sanctuary of GOD, then I understood their(the ungodly) end.

Surely YOU set them in slippery places, YOU cast them down to destruction.

Oh, how they are brought to desolation, as in a moment!

They are utterly consumed with terrors"......(Psalms 73:2-19)

Yet for those who seek The Will of Our Father and GOD above all else?

We can be assured, yet not without pain and suffering, that "all things will work together for the GOOD(not that all things are good)", and that soon, and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last.......

Till then:

May HE give you the strength, courage and patience,,,, and all that is needful for you to endure all things until the end.

Peace, in spite of the dis-ease(no-peace) that is of this wicked world....... francis

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thanks for posting the scriptures 'grandpa'.......

As for copying and pasting help just click on the line below.

How to Copy and Paste - YouTube

Now i did not watch the video but i believe such should help you learn cutting and pasting.

If not do a search on "copying and pasting" and other websites will be listed.

Amazing how the written word varies in one Bible printig to another, in my one bibe it does not say creature, but world. :)
And Thankyou!
My problems with copying and paisting have less to do with learning and more to do with my dislexia and memory issues.
My children have shown me many , many times, it all just gets lost somewhere in my memory. :)
But Jesus keeps me well in those things that are to His glory, so I am content. :)
Thankyou for the help though, Ill keep trying. :)

God bless :)
pickles

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011

19There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 20And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. 27Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: 28For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. 29Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 30And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Feb 25, 2012
19There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: 20And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, 21And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. 22And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. 27Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: 28For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. 29Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. 30And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
YES! A Spirit inspired response.......

Most consider such testimony to be but a parable, but a parable with names?

Is there another? i know not, so if someone else does then please tell me.

And The Messiah testified:

"Woe unto you who are rich, for you have received your consolation"!

And "Blessed are you poor, for yours is The Kingdom of GOD"!

Such harmonizes perfectly with Lazarus(Hebrew def="Whom GOD Helps") and the rich man!

And another Lazarus was raised from the dead!

Thankfully, "With GOD all things are possible"!

HalleluYAH!

And "poor and needy" most certainly has it's portion in The Victory over death!

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2012
Amazing how the written word varies in one Bible printig to another, in my one bibe it does not say creature, but world. :)
And Thankyou!
My problems with copying and paisting have less to do with learning and more to do with my dislexia and memory issues.
My children have shown me many , many times, it all just gets lost somewhere in my memory. :)
But Jesus keeps me well in those things that are to His glory, so I am content. :)
Thankyou for the help though, Ill keep trying. :)

God bless :)
pickles
"Heal me and i shall be healed, save me and i shall be saved"!

In which 'bible' translations, and in what verse is the same word translated as "creature" and "world"?

May we evermore deny our own selves so that we might receive Our Father's blessings.......

francis

Feb 16, 2011
warning: elderchild is a mormon. they use the kjv bible but they don't believe it.

Feb 25, 2012
The Messiah, "A Servant of, and sent by The ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD"!

warning: elderchild is a mormon. they use the kjv bible but they don't believe it.
Now why is it that you would publish a lie?

Have you not read my testimony concerning religion?

The Family of "Our Father and GOD" or a system of religion?

What of the numerous and varied systems of religion?

History has proven, and yet proves, that multiplied millions have been killed and enslaved in the name of the god of this, or that, religion!

So it is that the fruit of death is bore of religion's way,
Because life is but a pawn in the wicked game they play!

And that is but one of a multitude of reasons why "The Way of Truth is evil spoken of", and especially so because of those systems of religion that declare that they are biblically based!

Pagan catholicism, her multitude of harlot christian('jesus') daughters, all muslim sects, and the many judaic systems of this day, all propagate lies, delusion, deception, confusion and every evil work!

Was not biblical religion established for a "disobedient and gainsaying(greedy, covetous) people" who were "stiff-necked and uncircumcised of heart and ears"? Those who would rather "a man speak to them than YHVH", and who wanted "a man to rule over them rather than The One and Only True GOD, Father(Creator) of ALL"?

"Our Father and GOD", thankfully HE is Merciful!

So repentance and regeneration can be experienced by those who receive "a love of The Truth" for they will desire naught but to hear HIS Voice!

And they realize evermore that "Our Father", HE knows what is best for HIS children!

What of The Faithful?

Do not The Faithful seek "Our Father's" Help and desire to do HIS Will?

And does not "Our Father" yet commune with The Faithful?

So why would The Faithful create a system of religion?

Are not brothers and sisters family?

And do not The Faithful brothers and sisters have their portion in The Family of "Our Father and GOD"?

Most certainly!

For The Faithful are the children of "Our Father and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named"! (Eph 3:15)

The brethren of The Messiah, who are "sons of GOD", are in and of The Family of "Our Father and GOD", and so it is that we are but "aliens and pilgrims while on the earth", for we have realized that our "citizenship(Life) is in Heaven"?

Why would "aliens and pilgrims" create a system of religion, or love this world and it's things?

Why would we love our own(self,ego,id,"I") life in and of this wicked, evil world, especially when it is promised that "whoever loves his life in this world will lose it, and whoever hates his life in this world will keep it unto Life Eternal"? (John12:25)

And so it is that we continue to sound The Call of "Our Father and GOD" as we exhort others to "Come Out of her, MY people!"

"Come Out" of the systems that are of this wicked, evil world(babylon) and especially it's systems of religion!

Be of those who "forsake all," "Yes! and their own life also", just as The Messiah did!

Be of those who tarry in, yet are not of, this wicked, evil world!

"Aliens and pilgrims while on the earth" indeed and Truth, for soon, and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last!

Till then:

Peace, in spite of the dis-ease(religion) that is of this wicked world, for "the WHOLE(not just a portion) world is under the control of the evil one" indeed and Truth.......(1John5:19)

Thankfully Truth IS, a lie never was, and is not.......

Abide in Truth....... francis

Feb 16, 2011
you realize they call each other elder and share some of your teachings?

Feb 25, 2012
The Messiah, "A Servant of, and sent by The ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD"!

you realize they call each other elder and share some of your teachings?
Yes, i am well aware of the mormon "elder's" yet most of their elders would better be called youngsters because they are in their late teens or early twenties ;-(

And thankfully i am now in my 69th year, and hopefully soon, and very soon, i will be taken HOME!

Yet i realize, in all things it needs be "Father, not my will, But THY Will Be Done!"

And mormonism, liken unto every other religion, has their portion of The Truth which attracts those who have not experienced The Miracle that is receiving "a love of The Truth".......

Truth IS, those who have received "a love of The Truth" realize how "poor and needy" they truly are!

And so it is they "cry unto GOD day and night".......

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
"Heal me and i shall be healed, save me and i shall be saved"!

In which 'bible' translations, and in what verse is the same word translated as "creature" and "world"?

May we evermore deny our own selves so that we might receive Our Father's blessings.......

francis
19 and 21. :)
Sometimes one is healed now.
But I have seen greatness in God's power is made perfect in our weakness.
For to disern is made easy when one knows that the work their hands is not of their own abuility ,but the glory of God Our Father.
For it is in our weaknesses that Gods power is made perfect, glorified!
For we are but clay in His hands and He is the potter! :)

God bless
pickles

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Opps! almost forgot, the bible where the world is used is the nab.
It is and older version that was a gift when I was young .
I prefur now the kjv though. :)

God bless
pickles

Feb 25, 2012