Love

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rodogg

Love.

Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love.

Where's it at, CC?

B

Bloodwashed

I confess, I love you all! But, I see it as one big diverse Church, that God is working with! Blessings Mark!

Mar 11, 2011
Diverse? :D more like Divided amongst their religious beleifs or simply put, their stone casting prejudisms.

There IS not much sincere Love on this site Because it seems very few on here Know the source of it, LOVE, the most powerful physical Force in both the negative and OUR positive Universe.

EVERYBODY Loves HIS greatest GIFT to mankind; CHRIST.

But it seems like very few give a crap (thats for you JD :D) about THE GIVER :( No FIRM YAY on a name, No FIRM YAY on anything at all for that fact, except for the name of THE GIFT, CHRIST.

It says it more than once in the BIBBBBBLE (the TEXTBOOK :p) that you CANNOT have The Father without having ALSO The Son. AND VICE-VERSA.

Were in the Final Generation, and unlike the FAITHKEEPERS who have completed their work, WE are to defend that Faith, do you really beleive that The Father is going to leave us clueless?

He has had instructions for Every generation, and the FINAL generations Instructions are ALL throughout The OT & NT.

I am NOT knocking anybodys Faith, but rest assured that it WILL be strongly tested before it is accepted. And I WILL send them STRONG DELUSION.

Forever in Christ :)