LOVE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

justinsxc

Does it matter whom I am or what my qualifications are? We all have tribulations that lead to our understanding and knowledge, but would you be willing to leave it all behind for the sake of everything? What I mean is, do you really think the world revolves around you and that people have the answer? Of course not, right? Only God has and always will have the answer. I just don't understand how people don't realize how being a Christian is more than just a title, but a way of life... through our choices of words, actions and where our money is going. I just wish people were more conscientious of where their money is truly going. It breaks my heart to see so many people supporting the corporations and living a life depending on our government, such as welfare and watching the lying media. Our government has been lying to us and yet we sit around and allow this to happen, thinking they know what they are doing or their actions are justifiable based on reason 'X'? How can you trust them when you know things in the world aren't right? Do you think that's all a coincidence, such as "how is it possible to feed the whole world?"
I must be honest... we are a point in our life that we must choose: righteous or unrighteous? I'm sorry to say, but there is no in between... it's an all or nothing relationship, because like Jesus said, "You must lose everything to gain everything." This does not mean physical gain in whatsoever way, but it means you must lose everything you that affects you physically (or materialistically) to gain everything (spiritually). The only way to see through this world for what it is is by letting go of everything that has an influence on us, either by physical wants or needs, and just seeing what this world needs out of love. It is love that drives every religion and is inscribed in all of our hearts... shouldn't we explore the deepness of this powerful emotion that causes us to die for one another? Why don't we speak and explore this rather than who is right or wrong about an issue that is so small and irrelevant? Isn't it love that covers sin, not just the utterance of heartless repentance? When will we learn and actually move forward in our relationship with Him and understand Him and His will rather than our own selfish motives?
I'm done with this world, as Revelation is right around the corner if we don't wake up from the deception we have been allowed to believe through our whole lives... the only hope I have is in my prayers to Him for your relationship with Him and us as a whole.
If you focus and live on the message of love, you will always be on the right path... as long as you allow the Spirit to guide your heart in every direction. Like I said, it is an all or nothing relationship... I choose Jesus and everything He taught. I hope you join me on proclaiming and rebuking people based on love, instead of over scriptures.
How does this and that relate to love? Is that really love? Two questions I am always asking... and sadly, quite disappointed with people that call themselves a Christian, instead of showing they are. Actions speak louder than words, right?

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Scripture says, do not love me just in word, but in deed and truth as well.

Perfect love is known, not just in what one recieves in Jesus, but all about what is given to others in Jesus.
For love is to give, serve, setting all others above self.

In Jesus, God bless
pickles

Dec 19, 2009
Does it matter whom I am or what my qualifications are? We all have tribulations that lead to our understanding and knowledge, but would you be willing to leave it all behind for the sake of everything? What I mean is, do you really think the world revolves around you and that people have the answer? Of course not, right? Only God has and always will have the answer. I just don't understand how people don't realize how being a Christian is more than just a title, but a way of life... through our choices of words, actions and where our money is going. I just wish people were more conscientious of where their money is truly going. It breaks my heart to see so many people supporting the corporations and living a life depending on our government, such as welfare and watching the lying media. Our government has been lying to us and yet we sit around and allow this to happen, thinking they know what they are doing or their actions are justifiable based on reason 'X'? How can you trust them when you know things in the world aren't right? Do you think that's all a coincidence, such as "how is it possible to feed the whole world?"
I must be honest... we are a point in our life that we must choose: righteous or unrighteous? I'm sorry to say, but there is no in between... it's an all or nothing relationship, because like Jesus said, "You must lose everything to gain everything." This does not mean physical gain in whatsoever way, but it means you must lose everything you that affects you physically (or materialistically) to gain everything (spiritually). The only way to see through this world for what it is is by letting go of everything that has an influence on us, either by physical wants or needs, and just seeing what this world needs out of love. It is love that drives every religion and is inscribed in all of our hearts... shouldn't we explore the deepness of this powerful emotion that causes us to die for one another? Why don't we speak and explore this rather than who is right or wrong about an issue that is so small and irrelevant? Isn't it love that covers sin, not just the utterance of heartless repentance? When will we learn and actually move forward in our relationship with Him and understand Him and His will rather than our own selfish motives?
I'm done with this world, as Revelation is right around the corner if we don't wake up from the deception we have been allowed to believe through our whole lives... the only hope I have is in my prayers to Him for your relationship with Him and us as a whole.
If you focus and live on the message of love, you will always be on the right path... as long as you allow the Spirit to guide your heart in every direction. Like I said, it is an all or nothing relationship... I choose Jesus and everything He taught. I hope you join me on proclaiming and rebuking people based on love, instead of over scriptures.
How does this and that relate to love? Is that really love? Two questions I am always asking... and sadly, quite disappointed with people that call themselves a Christian, instead of showing they are. Actions speak louder than words, right?
Yes, I think love is more a matter of how we treat people, than how we feel about them.

L

Laodicea

Matthew 5:16
(16) Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
1 John 2:4-5
(4) He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
(5) But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

J

jkalyna

[COLOR="Blue"]WHEN JESUS WAS ON THE CROSS HE SAID I THIRST, I THINK IT WAS A DEEPER THOUGHT THAN HIS FLESH BEING THIRSTY. WHEN HE PRAYED FATHER NOT MY IWLL BUT THINE IF IT BE POSSIBLE TAKE THIS CUP FROM ME. JEUS HAD A LOVE I DON'T KNOW IF WE WILL FULLY UNDERSTAND TILL WE MEET HIM. I KNOW WE CAN STRIVE AND GET CLOSER IN PRAYER AND FELLOWSHIP WITH HIM TO KNOW HIM. I THINK THAT ON THE CROSS HE SAID HE THIRSTS FOR RIGHTOUSNESS, AND FREEDOM FOR HIM AND FOR US. IT IS FINISHED, WAS THE BEGININING OF OUR FREEDOM. WHEN THE WOMEN CAUGHT IN ADULTERY, WITH STONES IN HANDS, IS ON MINDS WHAT DID JESUS WRITE IN THE SAND. IT'S NOT WHAT HE WROTE, BUT WHAT HE DID. HE KNEW THE THOUGHTS OF MEN, AND THE DEEDS, WHEN HE STOOPED DOWN, HE SHOWED THEM THIER SUMMONS"S OF THEIR SINS, AND THEY DROPPED THE ROCKS, AND LEFT. HE PREACHED JUDGE NOT AND YOU WON'T BE JUDGED. HE IS THE FINAL AUTHORITY AND OUR JUDGE. JESUS TOOK THAT AUTHORITY WITHOUT WORDS, FOR ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, AND WROTE. WHEN JESUS'S HANDS DID MIRACLES, THINGS HAPPENED, WHEN HE TOUCHED, HEALING CAME, HE USED HIS HANDS IN MIRACLES. THIS WAS ONE OF THE MIRACLES, AN UNSPOKEN MIRACLE, HE MADE MUD AND PUT IT ON THE BLIND WITH HIS FINGERS. SO HE WROTE IN THE SAND , AND AS HE WROTE, EVERYONE THERE READ AND SAW THEIR SINS WITHIN THEMSELVES. THIS WAS AN ACT OF A MIRACLE. JUST THE TOUCH OF HIS HAND TO ANYTHING CREATES MIRACLES. HE WAS PERFORMING A MIRACLE, SAVING LIFE, NOT ONLY IN THE FLESH, BUT SHOWING LOVE TO THE LOST, GIVING LIFE TO THE SPIRIT. HE MULTIPLIED THE FISHES AND THE BREAD, AND WE STILL FEED FROM HIS HANDS AS THE FISH ARE IN THE SEAS, AND THE WHEAT IS ON THE HILLS, BLESS HIS HOLY NAME.:)[/COLOR]