Low Point- prayer needed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 6, 2019
Hello to all. I am currently at a low point in my life. I am in the military and about two months ago my family and I world was turned upside down. I'm under investigation for something that I did not do. I am overseas and will not be able to go home until the investigation is complete. I have a husband and a son back home waiting on me. My husband and I have been taking so many hits. Everyday it's something. One minute I'm encouraged. The next I am doubting that God is going to turn this around. At times I am like God is going to bring us out of this and we are going to be stronger and the next moment I am crumbling. I can not believe God allowed this to happen. I think that if I would have committed the crime that they accused me of I could have been mature and said, well this is what happens when you do these things but I did not do it at all. I am trying to calm myself by stating that it could be worse and we definitely can't pick our trials because if we could I would not have picked this to go through but there are a lot of other things that I definitely don't want to go through. Encouraging words will help.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hello to all. I am currently at a low point in my life. I am in the military and about two months ago my family and I world was turned upside down. I'm under investigation for something that I did not do. I am overseas and will not be able to go home until the investigation is complete. I have a husband and a son back home waiting on me. My husband and I have been taking so many hits. Everyday it's something. One minute I'm encouraged. The next I am doubting that God is going to turn this around. At times I am like God is going to bring us out of this and we are going to be stronger and the next moment I am crumbling. I can not believe God allowed this to happen. I think that if I would have committed the crime that they accused me of I could have been mature and said, well this is what happens when you do these things but I did not do it at all. I am trying to calm myself by stating that it could be worse and we definitely can't pick our trials because if we could I would not have picked this to go through but there are a lot of other things that I definitely don't want to go through. Encouraging words will help.
God did NOT "allow this to happen". It's not like He targeted you out of all people to be put under investigation for something you're innocent of. Things like this happen every day, and all we can do is trust God and roll with the punches..

Just keep having faith that God has this situation. He's in complete control, so relax. :) And stop allowing the enemy victory over you by being scared, fearful and worried..

Feb 6, 2019
God did NOT "allow this to happen". It's not like He targeted you out of all people to be put under investigation for something you're innocent of. Things like this happen every day, and all we can do is trust God and roll with the punches..

Just keep having faith that God has this situation. He's in complete control, so relax. :) And stop allowing the enemy victory over you by being scared, fearful and worried..
If he didn’t allow it to happen he didn’t stop it from happening did he? I’m curious as to why you say he didn’t allow it when he is all knowing. He could have easily turned this around even when it happened he could have nipped it in the bud but didn’t. When I say allow I don’t mean he picked me to allow this to happen. I believe it was a set up from the enemy but even in that God could have blocked it. Interested in hearing your response. Also, Thank you

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Neatne, and this prayer, let Neatne come out clear soon and be with her family. Lord we pray solve this problem and bless Neatne and family. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Feb 6, 2019
Lord bless Neatne, and this prayer, let Neatne come out clear soon and be with her family. Lord we pray solve this problem and bless Neatne and family. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!
Thank you so much. God bless you.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
If he didn’t allow it to happen he didn’t stop it from happening did he? I’m curious as to why you say he didn’t allow it when he is all knowing. He could have easily turned this around even when it happened he could have nipped it in the bud but didn’t. When I say allow I don’t mean he picked me to allow this to happen. I believe it was a set up from the enemy but even in that God could have blocked it. Interested in hearing your response. Also, Thank you
God does allow bad things to happen in our lives, for reasons that only He knows. God occasionally lets the enemy assail us and others, so we will learn to further trust in Him to carry us through. He never promised us an easy, problem-free life in this world. We just need to persevere through the trials that come our way.

People get set up and scape-goated every day. You happen to be one of them. It's not right and it's not fair, but God's timing is always right, so you need to just let Him work through this..

Feb 6, 2019
God does allow bad things to happen in our lives, for reasons that only He knows. God occasionally lets the enemy assail us and others, so we will learn to further trust in Him to carry us through. He never promised us an easy, problem-free life in this world. We just need to persevere through the trials that come our way.

People get set up and scape-goated every day. You happen to be one of them. It's not right and it's not fair, but God's timing is always right, so you need to just let Him work through this..
It’s easier said then done but I’m pressing through it. Thank you for responding.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
It’s easier said then done but I’m pressing through it. Thank you for responding.
You're welcome. :) Yes, trials are always tough to endure. I've had my fair share of them..

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Have no fear, sis. The Lord has conquered the grave and has risen! I am sorry to hear, and it is not always easy to say Count it all joy when you go thru such trials... but we... I, too, am going thru different trials and just want to praise our Lord than complain or cower. May God grant you the strength, courage, joy and peace in the midst of floods and fire. We can trust He makes all things beautiful in His time.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Dear God, please uphold Nearne through this trial. Nobody knows false charges better than you great Jesus.