Mable and Jacob

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Reikon

I have two prayer request. The first one is for Mable. To make a long story short, I was checked into a mental hospital and she was an old lady who'd be in there for two weeks or so. She would shout for people to "let her out" because she wanted to go outside and not stay in her room. She was completely bed ridden and couldn't even go to the bathroom on her own. She was always so upset and she was just so sick. So, I ask you to please pray for her safety and, if it's her time, pray for her so that she will make it safetly on the other side.

My second request if for my brother Jacob. Just like me, he's special needs only he has different disabilities then I. He has autism and a slow learning disablity. The school district wants to put him in a regular school, even though he can't tolerate being in a regular school and he is already used to the special school is he in. The school is saying he isn't "severe enough" to be kept in a special school even though both my mother and I know all too well he needs to stay in there. Please, I ask you to also pray for him and help him to stay in the school that he's at.

W

wwjd_kilden

praying, I know from experience how hard it can be to "fight" for rights in school

N

NMsmile

I'm praying for both situations.

H

Honey12

I will pray for both of them. <3

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Both Mable and our brother Jacob are in my prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord.
As to you brother's school, if you can get his dr or drs to write letters saying He should stay where he is , it should provide the support you need to keep him there.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles