Magnesium Glycinate

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

vassal

Jan 20, 2024
Won’t hold you to it, but what would you suggest is an appropriate dose?

I’m not really looking to take it for cancer. More of a preventative and parasite removal.
PennEd

I have searched the scientific literature and;

1 there are very few clinical trials for fenbendazole in humans, most are last resort clinical cancer trials

2 I could not find no long term study for fenbendazole in humans

3 it has serious side effects in case of kidney and liver problems, it can be deadly if taken with acetaminophen ( tylenol )

4 Long term ( preventative measure ) taking this medication in animals is not good as it impacts the immune system so no way for long term use.
ref; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9413524/

In brief, mebendazole or other similar medication prescribed for humans is the best choice, it was studied in humans and side effects are well known. An evaluation of the patient health is best before prescribing this medication. mebendazole can be used very sporadically in case of an infection but like most medication it should not be taken if there is no problem to start with.
The best course of action is to get tested once a year for parasite detection if there is an infection they will tret it using a treatment protocol that is best for the patient.

i hope it helps,

Peace.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
PennEd

I have searched the scientific literature and;

1 there are very few clinical trials for fenbendazole in humans, most are last resort clinical cancer trials

2 I could not find no long term study for fenbendazole in humans

3 it has serious side effects in case of kidney and liver problems, it can be deadly if taken with acetaminophen ( tylenol )

4 Long term ( preventative measure ) taking this medication in animals is not good as it impacts the immune system so no way for long term use.
ref; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9413524/

In brief, mebendazole or other similar medication prescribed for humans is the best choice, it was studied in humans and side effects are well known. An evaluation of the patient health is best before prescribing this medication. mebendazole can be used very sporadically in case of an infection but like most medication it should not be taken if there is no problem to start with.
The best course of action is to get tested once a year for parasite detection if there is an infection they will tret it using a treatment protocol that is best for the patient.

i hope it helps,

Peace.
Thank you! Very good and helpful information.