Make up your own quotes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christiancollegegirl

Many a band director has said this to a class:

"I love you from the bottom of my heart to the heart of my bottom."

Mine used to say 'Aww my heart bleeds peanut butter for you' every time we whined to him about something.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
A girlfriend once rudely asked me a rhetorical question, so I gave her the silent treatment.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
It will always takes two hands to open a bible because it always takes two hands for a Father to gently lift up his child.

I'm kind of proud of this one. :)

L

livinglifejesusway

Ever wondered what's the deepest thing in the whole world?
It's neither a valley, nor a well; Neither a person, nor some meaning.

The deepest thing in the whole wide world is - a person's 'smile'.

A

arwen83

Well to quote myself....Saying that sounds so pretentious XD

-We write out of frustration of what reality is not allowing possible
-Always leaving never going

A

arwen83

Anyone can put words on paper, it's a matter of making them dance

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010
When life gives you a lemon, sell it off as a "magical" lemon and use the money to buy a six-pack of Wild Turkey!!!

Good times!!!