Mallrats

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I was way too tired to even think of hitting the shops on Boxing Day. Although I now have the spending money to do so.

Its a bit crazy. Some people live for Boxing Day sales. My cousin said she could buy a Christmas tree for $1

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Goodbye mall
I dont work there anymore, job was cut

Though I did go there last week for a pedicure, that was actually nice.
I think if you know what shop you want to go to, you just go to it and ignore all the others. I mean who really has time to go looking in each and very shop.

J

JAPOV

Awww... Seems like you really enjoyed working there.