Man’s humanity to man a citizen of this world.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Man’s humanity to man a citizen of this world.

On one hand, it heals the sick raises the dead feeds the poor, gives sight to the blind helps the week supplies all your needs, it can cast out devils it can give you a new heart and can prolong your life and fix your hearing.

If that is not in place of Christ I don’t know what is.

Antichrist: in place of Christ.

On its other hand I don’t need to tell you the evils it does now do I.

All it needs is a leader a king, and behold it’s here.

Rv3:13He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Could it all go back to this?

5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
They are using Yahvah Gods blue prints and believe their Rebellion will succeed......

They under estimate Almighty Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

They do not see that all is taking place in the lead up to the Harvest.

Oct 22, 2011
You say there no antichrist king/ leader in the end.
But I have just shown you were Christians get that idea that there is a antichrist king/ leader in the end, from “the word”.
Thank you for demonstrating that you prefer to lean on private interpretations instead of basing your belief about antichrists on what the only 4 verses in Scripture that use the term actually say. As has been demonstrated multiple time not one of those 4 verses tell us antichrist is a king or an end time world leader.
2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Where do you get the idea from that there is no antichrist in the last days. Can you show that from the word?
I base my beliefs about antichrist on what the only 4 verses in Scripture actually say. As anyone capable of reading and understanding those verses can see, none of them say antichrist is a king or a world leader.
1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
As we can all see not one of those verses says antichrist is a king or a world leader. If you prefer to lean on man’s interpretation instead of what these verses actually say to defend your doctrine then so be it. Leaning on mans doctrine instead of the word God gave you the right to accept or reject what the word says. Just don’t be surprised when someone points out what you are saying does not match what scripture actually says.

And you say are doctrine is the doctrine of man when clearly it came from the word.
If it came from the word then you could show us a verse from scripture that says antichrist is a king or a world leader. But you can’t, you always end up using the doctrines of men to explain how you arrive at that belief. So clearly your belief is based on man’s doctrine instead of what scripture actually says.

And clearly there is no word saying that there is no antichrist king/ leader in the end.
Not surprising, considering that prophecy tells us what is going to happen in the future (from the time prophecy was written) not what isn’t going to happen. If antichrist is a king or a world leader then why doesn’t one of the four verses that use the term tell us that?

It seems to me that it’s your doctrine that is the doctrine of man.
What would you have us do, to stand on nothing, when God would have us stand on the word.
If one stands on the word instead of mans doctrines then one would recognize that antichrist is a spirit that inhabits all who deny Christ, past, present and future. One would recognize the fact that not a single verse in scripture says antichrist is a king or a world leader. So my suggestion would be to start standing on the word instead of standing on doctrine.

In Christ, 1Christianwarrior316

P

peterT

Thank you for demonstrating that you prefer to lean on private interpretations instead of basing your belief about antichrists on what the only 4 verses in Scripture that use the term actually say. As has been demonstrated multiple time not one of those 4 verses tell us antichrist is a king or an end time world leader.
2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

I base my beliefs about antichrist on what the only 4 verses in Scripture actually say. As anyone capable of reading and understanding those verses can see, none of them say antichrist is a king or a world leader.
1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
As we can all see not one of those verses says antichrist is a king or a world leader. If you prefer to lean on man’s interpretation instead of what these verses actually say to defend your doctrine then so be it. Leaning on mans doctrine instead of the word God gave you the right to accept or reject what the word says. Just don’t be surprised when someone points out what you are saying does not match what scripture actually says.

If it came from the word then you could show us a verse from scripture that says antichrist is a king or a world leader. But you can’t, you always end up using the doctrines of men to explain how you arrive at that belief. So clearly your belief is based on man’s doctrine instead of what scripture actually says.

Not surprising, considering that prophecy tells us what is going to happen in the future (from the time prophecy was written) not what isn’t going to happen. If antichrist is a king or a world leader then why doesn’t one of the four verses that use the term tell us that?

If one stands on the word instead of mans doctrines then one would recognize that antichrist is a spirit that inhabits all who deny Christ, past, present and future. One would recognize the fact that not a single verse in scripture says antichrist is a king or a world leader. So my suggestion would be to start standing on the word instead of standing on doctrine.

In Christ, 1Christianwarrior316
And what is the word you would have us stand upon? that there is no antichrist/ king / leader in the end?

For none of those 4 verses you qoute say there is no antichrist leader in the end so where do you get the idea from.?

It sounds like the doctrine of men if you didn’t get it from the bible now doesn’t it.

I have shown you were Christians get the idea from in the bible that there is a leader/king in the end a man, I have shown you straight from the bible.

And those 4 verses that you quote are not the only definition of an antichrist.

He that makes war with the saints is an antichrist

He that is a friend of this world is an antichrist. Just to show some

It’s easy to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down but you have to build and plant as well.

We can’t just stand on thin-air when there is scripture saying there is a antichrist a man a leader a king in the end.

The difference between man’s doctrine and Gods doctrine is Bible verses, saying what is. So can you show us where it says there is no antichrist/man/leader/ king in the latter days. Or are you just making it up? For we have shown you bible verses showing that there will be a leader/king in the end in the latter days.

We can’t just swop it without something more than what we have got already, give us something more than what we have got already, build and plant, don’t just pull down, and to destroy.

The bible says many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

We can’t just take you word for it that there is no king leader man in the end, we need scripture otherwise we could be getting deceived

Jeremiah 1:10See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.

S

Saint-John

What man does is temporary,what God does is sure..
Blessed are the peacemakers..(cause people to make peace with GOD not world)
Feed the hungry (with the Word ,I am the bread of life..he has shown he can meet mans EVERY NEED all the time ...if they turn to him..his way!!)
The blind too see deaf too hear..unless you are born of WATER and the SPIRIT you shall not SEE (percieve or understand) ...nor enter the kingdom of GOD..
the blind (God wise) lead the blind and both fall into the ditch.
Good news acts 2.38
There are only two players in this trial of life ..we are born in the enemy camp and must get out and let God do the fight for us..or we are at the mercy(which enemy has none..what God creates he tries to distroy)of the enemy.

S

Saint-John

Re: Man’s humanity to man a citizen of this world.
What man does is temporary,what God does is sure..
Blessed are the peacemakers..(cause people to make peace with GOD not world)
Feed the hungry (with the Word ,I am the bread of life..he has shown he can meet mans EVERY NEED all the time ...if they turn to him..his way!!)
The blind too see deaf too hear..unless you are born of WATER and the SPIRIT you shall not SEE (percieve or understand) ...nor enter the kingdom of GOD..
the blind (God wise) lead the blind and both fall into the ditch.
Good news acts 2.38
There are only two players in this trial of life ..we are born in the enemy camp and must get out and let God do the fight for us..or we are at the mercy(which enemy has none..what God creates he tries to distroy)of the enemy.

P

peterT

Your doctrine is based on what is not written in the 3 verses.

Jesus said the words i speak unto you are spirit and life, not the words I don’t speak unto you are spirit and life.

3 verses that don’t say something doesn’t make sound doctrine.

There are 66 books in the bible can you show more, or a link from NT to OT to substantiate your claim.

Your doctrine is based on what is not written in them 3 verses, can you show 3 verses that say there is no antichrist man/leader/king in the end. Now that would have a chance to be sound doctrine.

Your doctrine is based on what is not written in the 3 verses. Do you use that same method for other doctrines? NO.

Please don’t build your house on the sand