Jesus told Satan that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Every spoken word Jesus spoke was words out of the mouth of God. Jesus made that clear when he said that ST. JOHN ;5;30;I can of mine own do nothing, as I hear I judge and my judgment is just, because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which sent me. God spoke every word through his Son. The rest of the new testament was testimonies ,witnessing, and inspiration of all the words and things that Jesus did. God spoke through Jesus when he encountered Saul on his way to Damascus. He spoke directly to John about the revelation of Jesus Christ and his work continually being done from heaven. God still speak to us ,but by way of Jesus through the Holy Spirit. He spoke directly to the prophets in the old testament through visions in ways they could comprehend and understand. Every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. There is a difference between God speaking his word directly, and the truth of God's word being told by man.