Man thrashed for having "bluetooth sex" with women in church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 1, 2012
Gonna hafta show me in the bible where someone sins and the church beat him to a pulp.

Those without sins cast the first stone.

When I first read the thread title I though someone was cyber sexing using a bluetooth. My bad.

Dec 18, 2013
When I first read the thread title I though someone was cyber sexing using a bluetooth. My bad.
To be honest, I thought the same thing when I first read the thread title.

But then seeing the article didn't want to say anything like that. Gotta understand the land of India is pretty full of strange happenings.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Yeah I figured it was some kind of phone sex as well..and if youre doing that mid church service then I can kinda see the point. But know the guy was supposedly using his bluetooth to channel his spirit into mystically having sexs with women in the congregation? Please, no wonder its still mostly a third world country over there.

Dec 18, 2013
Yeah I figured it was some kind of phone sex as well..and if youre doing that mid church service then I can kinda see the point. But know the guy was supposedly using his bluetooth to channel his spirit into mystically having sexs with women in the congregation? Please, no wonder its still mostly a third world country over there.
Lol I am guessing after reading the article the "Bluetooth" is not the electronic device we are familiar with in the West. Though I guess I could be wrong though since this is the first time I have heard of such a thing.

Don't be too hasty to judge the land of India brother, our elites over here do some pretty strange things themselves. I mean come on, our elites gather every year in Bohemian Grove to worship a freakin' owl statue and perform a "mock" human sacrifice. Lol, can't really brag that we're any more civilized than India.

sanglina

Jul 28, 2012
But then seeing the article didn't want to say anything like that. Gotta understand the land of India is pretty full of strange happenings.
In a way you are right that "India is pretty full of strange happenings" if viewed from Western prism and the same can be said of Western culture by an Eastern man. But in this particular context, my guess is that you didnot read the article properly because if you had, you would have known that this was an incident that was reported from Africa.

That being said, like everyone else here, I also came to know about the existence of such things for the first time from this news. Never heard of it before.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2013
Well I will confidently say that this story, as well as voodoo and juju is absolute nonsense.

Dec 18, 2013
In a way you are right that "India is pretty full of strange happenings" if viewed from Western prism and the same can be said of Western culture by an Eastern man. But in this particular context, my guess is that you didnot read the article properly because if you had, you would have known that this was an incident that was reported from Africa.
Ahhh, my apologies. I had seen the part about Zimbabwe.co.zw in the article, but I merely thought that was the news station that reported it.

Feb 21, 2014

That being said, like everyone else here, I also came to know about the existence of such things for the first time from this news. Never heard of it before.
Ms. sanglina:

In the end, the Word is the best guide as to the authenticity of things.

(Did you change your profile picture? which person is you?)

Blessings.

sanglina

Jul 28, 2012
Ahhh, my apologies. I had seen the part about Zimbabwe.co.zw in the article, but I merely thought that was the news station that reported it.
No worries :) Just merely pointing out what was missed.

Dec 18, 2013
No worries :) Just merely pointing out what was missed.
Heh thanks for that too, I see I had it backwards, thinking Zimbabwe talking about India news when clearly it is India news talking about Zimbabwe lol.

As for my comemnt on strange happenings, don't think I am trying to put down India or Zimbabwe. Lol, as I pointed out in this thread, many a strange happenings in America too! I think its safe to say the whole world is kinda strange lol.

coolgirl

Mar 17, 2014
What has this world come to? That is sad and pathetic! Some men always pick the weaker and take advantage of it. Not everything revivels around SEX! I am sickened by this! Stuff like this happened in a church I went to. Tho it was a pastor and was having affairs from women that were weak single and took advantage of them. My family stopped going to that church

sanglina

Jul 28, 2012
Heh thanks for that too, I see I had it backwards, thinking Zimbabwe talking about India news when clearly it is India news talking about Zimbabwe lol.

As for my comemnt on strange happenings, don't think I am trying to put down India or Zimbabwe. Lol, as I pointed out in this thread, many a strange happenings in America too! I think its safe to say the whole world is kinda strange lol.
I know. Reading some of the issues discussed here in CC forums by the Westerners (especially on relationships, marriage, sex, family, etc), I myself find it appalling at times, which is why I tend to stay away from participating in such discussions. So, I can totally understand if some of the things happening in non-western culture is shocking to you.

Feb 21, 2014
I know. Reading some of the issues discussed here in CC forums by the Westerners (especially on relationships, marriage, sex, family, etc), I myself find it appalling at times, which is why I tend to stay away from participating in such discussions. So, I can totally understand if some of the things happening in non-western culture is shocking to you.
Ms. sanglina: So do you prefer to live in India rather than in a Western country?

Blessings.

sanglina

Jul 28, 2012
Ms. sanglina: So do you prefer to live in India rather than in a Western country?

Blessings.
If my beliefs on 'values' are not in line with what the majority believes, then I hardly see any point living in a place that I would feel like a fish out of water, doesn't matter whether its western country or India.

Feb 21, 2014
If my beliefs on 'values' are not in line with what the majority believes, then I hardly see any point living in a place that I would feel like a fish out of water be it western country or India.
In the end it's case of being open to live wherever the Lord places us, and to be able to witness there.

The true believer is always in the minority.

Blessings.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Lol I am guessing after reading the article the "Bluetooth" is not the electronic device we are familiar with in the West. Though I guess I could be wrong though since this is the first time I have heard of such a thing.

Don't be too hasty to judge the land of India brother, our elites over here do some pretty strange things themselves. I mean come on, our elites gather every year in Bohemian Grove to worship a freakin' owl statue and perform a "mock" human sacrifice. Lol, can't really brag that we're any more civilized than India.

Yes of course they are....

Dec 18, 2013
Heh, I live in the West (obviously) and it shocks me too. I am in full agreement with your statement. Good statement!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Gonna hafta show me in the bible where someone sins and the church beat him to a pulp.

Those without sins cast the first stone.

This is what I thought. Why even bring bluetooth technology into it if it is some kind of black magic? And those women, shouldn't they be protected by the blood of Christ?

This sounds like a hoax to me, one way or the other.

Feb 16, 2014
If we can have Holy Spirit living with our spirit, then you have to accept people can also be posessed by demons.
No you don't. You can accept one without accepting the other.

I could show you examples, but with the sceptical approach you have, nothing I show you will convince you.
And why should they?

Many people however are more ready to accept because they know the spiritual realm is real and there is more to our existence than our physical bodies, they recognise the things atheists deny and keep bleating on about wanting proof carried in controlled experiments.
Like I said, there are many skeptical Christians as well. It's not a trait held solely by atheists.