manifestation of holy spirit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

newindian

childofgod> it seems I am already full upto the brim
<childofgod> and as soon as I try to get closer to go
<childofgod> GOD
<childofgod> something starts happening to me
<childofgod> as in
<childofgod> like something which could associated with the manifestation of the HOLY SPIRIT I suppose
<FaithWisdom> what happens?
<childofgod> can't say
<childofgod> but something in the mind
<FaithWisdom> okay
<childofgod> feelings that could be because of spiritual activity
<childofgod> and soon they spill over into body
<childofgod> bodily movements, words
<childofgod> shouts
<childofgod> so do you know what is it ?

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ !!! I need help ! I am childofgod in this chat and I was trying to get the resolution from another chat member in another christian chat site, so if any of you know what is this then please guide !!!

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

"like something which could associated with the manifestation of the HOLY SPIRIT I suppose."
(This is puzzeling)
You know what these are right!? in the context of your statement you are referring to actions or expressions of the Holy Spirit that you know of so what are they? The spill over of the Holy Spirit or the filling of the Holy Spirit comes into your soul :mind, will, affections , emotions, thoughts etc. depending on the Holy Spirit and the power of the Holy Spirit expressing Himself this could be also through your body, so you are needing some promting and witness to whether your experience is from the Holy Spirit? Then you will need to allow Him to express what he wants through you all the way so He manifests Him self the way He wants if you draw back in fear or to be in control He will back away as a gentleman thus you will not fully experience Him as He is coming upon and in you. Relax open your heart and soul to Him and Him only allow your self to be His temple and for Him to love you and love through you how He wants with you. Be Bless forever in experiencing His Agape Love for you

N

newindian

so you are needing some promting and witness to whether your experience is from the Holy Spirit?

this one is not clear

Last edited:
N

newindian

thank you agapespirit for your advice

M

MaggieMye

I"m confused. Is this OP from ChildofGod or from Newindian?? Who is is that is experiencing the awesomeness of the Holy Spirit's power?
Maggie

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
I"m confused. Is this OP from ChildofGod or from Newindian?? Who is is that is experiencing the awesomeness of the Holy Spirit's power?
Maggie
It is a username for Newindian on another chat etc...

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Maggie
child of God's is her other site (christian) name, her CChat name is newindian same sister, yes maggie it is bueatiful just let go of fear so she can be filled with His love and power

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
<childofgod> GOD
<childofgod> as in
<childofgod> like something which could associated with the manifestation of the HOLY SPIRIT I suppose
<childofgod> can't say
<FaithWisdom> okay
<childofgod> shouts

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ !!! I need help ! I am childofgod in this chat and I was trying to get the resolution from another chat member in another christian chat site, so if any of you know what is this then please guide !!!
It seems to me that this has got you going, and has caused confusion which is never of God, God is Love ans as long as youhave put you in Christ by Faiththe very first at the topyour cup runneth over, now you might not realize this at firstbut this is what God by the Holy Spirit has put in you It is God's type of Love best described in 1 Cor. 13 that is unnaturalnfor the huuman tohave expressed through out thier physical body. Now down towards the end I hear the Holy Ghost has manifested in you and through out and you are shouting in the Spirit of god woith thankfulness for his filling of himself to you. the top being filled up tomthe brim is your first love, then as you want what is planted in you by God for you to know what it is you start toi actually become aware of the Holy Ghost. This is Glory Halleluah Sister. Bottom line the LOVE of God has spilled over and onto you

C

crosspreacher

<childofgod> GOD
<childofgod> as in
<childofgod> can't say
<FaithWisdom> okay
<childofgod> shouts

If you are confuse,Pray until God reveal it to you. Be simple and cool.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

NEWINDIAN Brother please forgive me, i should have written His name not her name

N

newindian

NEWINDIAN Brother please forgive me, i should have written His name not her name
ha ha ha no probs Agape dear !!! So long as my spiritual brothers and sisters are there to help me out and share their experiences I am happy, even if they did not know my gender !!! but the challenge I am facing is that I am not able to meditate, pray, even listen to pastor chris oyakhilome who is a world reknown pastor !!! because all these things take
me closer to GOD and holy spirit starts overflowing in me and I start feeling his power surging in me !!!!

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

ha ha ha no probs Agape dear !!! So long as my spiritual brothers and sisters are there to help me out and share their experiences I am happy, even if they did not know my gender !!! but the challenge I am facing is that I am not able to meditate, pray, even listen to pastor chris oyakhilome who is a world reknown pastor !!! because all these things take
me closer to GOD and holy spirit starts overflowing in me and I start feeling his power surging in me !!!!
My brother it is God who establishes who you are to Him and where and what your identity is with Him and in the body of Christ your guide your teacher your empowerment your friend your comfort is very personal and intimate with the Holy Spirit first and foremost if a brother has any influence it is only allowed and given by the Holy Spirit, guard your heart and soul with fellowship and intimacy with the Holy Spirit's presence who opens your soul to Jesus and Jesus presents you to the Father thus you are sealed in them by them. Blessings to you my precious brother

zone

Jun 13, 2010
child of God's is her other site (christian) name, her CChat name is newindian same sister, yes maggie it is bueatiful just let go of fear so she can be filled with His love and power
what if it's a kundalini or some other spirit and not the Holy Spirit?
you just green-light every sensual experience as from God?