Mark 1:37-39

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

clarkthompson

Jul 8, 2012
Mark 1:37-39 King James Version (KJV)
37 And when they had found him, they said unto him, All men seek for thee.
38 And he said unto them, Let us go into the next towns, that I may preach there also: for therefore came I forth.
39 And he preached in their synagogues throughout all Galilee, and cast out devils.

Mark 1:37-39 Expanded Bible (EXB)

When they found him, they said, “Everyone is looking for you!”
38 Jesus answered, “·We should [Let us] go to other towns around here so I can preach there too. That is the reason I came.” 39 So he went everywhere in Galilee, preaching in the synagogues and ·forcing [driving; casting] out demons.

Expanded Bible (EXB)
The Expanded Bible, Copyright © 2011 Thomas Nelson Inc. All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

37 How different the world would be if all men seeked after the Lord.

38 Jesus came to share the Truth being the Truth in the flesh. We should be diligent to share the gospel ourselves in service to Him.

39 God was seen thru the work of Jesus, are we letting God work thru us to where He is seen in us.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Why were they seeking Jesus? Who were those seeking? Jews or Gentiles?

Jesus went on to seek His own in the synagogues. The gospel is to the Jew first.

Signs and wonders were to attest to His authority from the Father and to establish His position as Redeemer of Israel.

Those who seek with a true heart will find.

Our lives must be a testimony of Gods love for sinners and how they are changed into saints of God.

We must be witnesses of the saving grace of God.

For the cause of Christ
Roger