Marraige restoration prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jjnamro67

My wife Amanda came over 3 weeks ago, and she said that she doesnt want me to give up on her, and that she knows what she is doing is wrong.

She said she doesnt read the Bible or go to church anymore, so I gave her a Bible. I have not heard from her since.

Please pray that the Holy Spirit lead her back to the Word, the Truth, and the Light.

She is still living with the other man, his name is Adam, by the way. Her employer has taken a very aggressive stance against me, and has assumed a controlling stance over my wife. Her name is Pas. Her mother has also always taken an aggressive stance against me, and has constantly whispered anti-marriage sentiments to my wife. Her name is Victoria.

Please pray the hedge of thorns around Amanda, that these ungodly influences in her life will lose interest and depart.

I have been standing for 10 months.

John

U

Ugly

Hi JJ
Sorry to hear about your troubles. But a friendly tip, we have a section set aside for prayer requests. I'd suggest posting there as the people looking there are specifically looking to pray. You may get a better response there. And they are effective prayer warriors as well. Hope this helps some.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I'll be praying for you and Amanda. May God give both of you the wisdom you both need. God bless

J

jimsun

I couldn't imagine my life without my wife. We met in our teens, she's my best friend, my confident, my sounding board - everything.
On this point alone I am praying that your God shows you both the road to bring you back together, in time to celebrate the most joyous time in our Christian calendar.
Nar lagai Dia do lamh +
J.

G

greytmari

When my husband of 16 years left me one year ago to this day, for another woman and his "freedom" it destroyed everything I knew. My kids and I were abandoned both physically and emotionally. But God was working even then. In the midst of depression, anger, sadness, madness, panic, loss of control, and many other feelings, God was there. Dr. James Dobson's book, "Love Must Be Tough" was my greatest source as well as my pastor and a wonderful Christian counselor. Thru this confusing time for you I will pray wholeheartedly that God's will be done in your life and marriage. It was only when I truly "let go" and began to pray for my husband on a daily basis that I began to understand the grace of God. You are in my prayers and I will pray specifically for the people involved by name. Hang in there, it gets better.....
Marilee in NC