Martin Luther on his authority to add to Sacred Scripture.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgeofKnowledge

Oh I have the brainpower. I just don't have the time to answer strings of rambling leading questions that you compile as fast as possible (to waste my time with) that reflect your own paranoid delusions because it's a waste of time. You lack the brainpower yoursel to discern this truth obviously. Shame.

Ok you dont have the brainpower to handle several questions in one post.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Are really so stupid that you would make such a wild far-fetched assertion of fact as a few jews are going to take over the world and cut off all our heads without any emperical evidence? Yes you are.

We've had this discussion before. You are responsible for finding credible emperical evidence to prove your fallacy. So far all you've come up with is ridiculous conjecture and speculation which has been explained, rebutted, and refuted away.

If you have an empty hand and are bluffing, that's your problem.

Sure, what would satisfy you as proof?

I secret CIA report that names the 100 Pharisee Conspirators?

Signed confessions?

The entire talmud?

Aug 12, 2010
Are really so stupid that you would make such a wild far-fetched assertion of fact as a few jews are going to take over the world and cut off all our heads without any emperical evidence? Yes you are.

We've had this discussion before. You are responsible for finding credible emperical evidence to prove your fallacy. So far all you've come up with is ridiculous conjecture and speculation which has been explained, rebutted, and refuted away.

If you have an empty hand and are bluffing, that's your problem.
Gimme an example of what would satisfy you as credible empirical evidence.

A

AgeofKnowledge

What part of credible emperical evidence do you find confusing? The part where it has to be both credible and empirical I'm sure.

All I've seen is nonsense and conjecture out of you much of which I easily rebutted using credible emperical evidence.

You apparently don't have any or instead of asking the question, you would provide it.

How about starting with something that isn't easily refutable like your false FEMA coffin conspiracy or false assertion the Rothschilds control the Vatican? You ate it on both of those. And you should have your head examined for saying with a straight face that because the U.S. government recognized the historocity of an ancient religious code in an education bill, something they had been doing the 17th century, that somehow meant the U.S. armed forces were preparing to lop off every Christian's head for the Jews.

Try finding some physical evidence that actually proves your insane hypothesis, isn't falsifiable, and actually means what you say it does. That would be a good place to start. So far all you've put out there is "SQUAT!" lolol.

Gimme an example of what would satisfy you as credible empirical evidence.

Aug 12, 2010
What part of credible emperical evidence do you find confusing? The part where it has to be both credible and empirical I'm sure.

All I've seen is nonsense and conjecture out of you much of which I easily rebutted using credible emperical evidence.

You apparently don't have any or instead of asking the question, you would provide it.

How about starting with something that isn't easily refutable like your false FEMA coffin conspiracy or false assertion the Rothschilds control the Vatican? You ate it on both of those. And you should have your head examined for saying with a straight face that because the U.S. government recognized the historocity of an ancient religious code in an education bill, something they had been doing the 17th century, that somehow meant the U.S. armed forces were preparing to lop off every Christian's head for the Jews.

Try finding some physical evidence that actually proves your insane hypothesis, isn't falsifiable, and actually means what you say it does. That would be a good place to start. So far all you've put out there is "SQUAT!" lolol.
Keep repeating your tired mantra LOK.

The questions arn't going away.

LINK ::: Noahide laws and FEMA camps

A

AgeofKnowledge

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting intellectually, contextually, and in regards to your character.

Your only hope to redeem yourself would be to actually provide the credible emperical evidence. But it will never come. You don't have it. All you have is a bag of troll tactics.

We're done in this thread. EOM.

Keep repeating your tired mantra LOK.

The questions arn't going away.

LINK ::: Noahide laws and FEMA camps

Aug 12, 2010
You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting intellectually, contextually, and in regards to your character.

Your only hope to redeem yourself would be to actually provide the credible emperical evidence. But it will never come. You don't have it. All you have is a bag of troll tactics.

We're done in this thread. EOM.
Ok..I'll be waiting for you in the other thread. YAC.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
We are not to add nor subtract from Scripture...it says so in Revelation.

Aug 18, 2011
We are not to add nor subtract from Scripture...it says so in Revelation.
Actually, that verse was only referring to the book of Revelation itself, not the entire Bible. Sola Scriptura has a lot of Christians confused on this matter.

Revelation 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Anyways, taking away or adding to the bible should be forbidden anyways... I just wanted to let you know that the verse you are thinking of does not refer to the entire bible... only Revelation.

C

CanadaNZ

SERIOUSLY!!!! Did you read all of James 2 or just the one verse. James clearly states that if you truly have faith you will have works. As Paul says in Ephesians 2, We are saved by grace, it is a gift NOT BY WORKS so that noone can boast. . .and then he says in verse 10 that there are works God has planned for us to do. We are saved if we believe(have faith) in the Grace offered to us, but if we believe in what God did for us we will do works. If you says you believe but your life doesn't reflect that you are a liar and the truth is not in you.

1 John 2:

3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.

Aug 18, 2011
SERIOUSLY!!!! Did you read all of James 2 or just the one verse. James clearly states that if you truly have faith you will have works. As Paul says in Ephesians 2, We are saved by grace, it is a gift NOT BY WORKS so that noone can boast. . .and then he says in verse 10 that there are works God has planned for us to do. We are saved if we believe(have faith) in the Grace offered to us, but if we believe in what God did for us we will do works. If you says you believe but your life doesn't reflect that you are a liar and the truth is not in you.

1 John 2:

3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
The question is, what is this grace and do I have it? Grace is what saves us. But where is this grace and what is its nature? that is the question. Do I have it or not? How do I know for sure that I have it?

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Actually, that verse was only referring to the book of Revelation itself, not the entire Bible. Sola Scriptura has a lot of Christians confused on this matter.

Revelation 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

Anyways, taking away or adding to the bible should be forbidden anyways... I just wanted to let you know that the verse you are thinking of does not refer to the entire bible... only Revelation.
Oooh ok didn't know that

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Yeah....not cool to add anything to Scripture. Because even IF it's just one word, one word can change the whole concept.